ipu mca CET 2014 rank 2390

Hi frnds, I got 2390 in IPU MCA CET 2014(gen. Delhi) plz suggest which I can expect to get?

And which college is the best in terms of placemnt BCIIT,RDIAS,DIAS,MERI,VIPS.......plz suggest me guys.........

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want the videos on India's defence policy. Long time back there was a show on either DD, Loksabha TV or Rajyasabha TV. I forgot what is the name of...
No this is not a medical device. Hence posted here. Quote: At 38 pounds, it’s the worlds lightest folding chair... that can take you 8 miles at up to 6...
Can someone explain the difference between int main() and void main() functions in C or C++ programming language. Please provide code with explanation.
International electronic commerce company, Amazon has started the Kindle Unlimited service in the US. Kindle Unlimited is a subscription based service that lets its users freely read as many titles...
Quote: As the Internet has matured users find they are asked to create, remember and use longer and longer lists of passwords—all unique, strong and never to be used again—resulting...