iPhone 4S Official Price In India

iPhone 4S has been launched in India and the price list is as below -

16GB: Rs. 41850
32GB: Rs. 50250
64GB: Rs. 58650

Do you think the phone is worth the price?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    50K? The price is just tooo high!! May be the Siri the personal assistant is good .. but the price is not affordable.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    50K? The price is just tooo high!! May be the Siri the personal assistant is good .. but the price is not affordable.
    Plus we don't know whether it recognizes Indian accent 😉
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Waiting for that day when I can afford an iphone! Been longing for it for quite some time now!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai I was completed my DCT (Diploma in Computer Technology) before 10 years. I am working in a retail organization. Now am trying to refresh my programming knowledge and to...
Here is a study guide supplied by Maxon Precision Motors, Inc. Brush up on motion control basics and learn more: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27178479/maxon-guide.pdf
A robot that generates its own power by consuming pests is under development: The rise of the energy autonomous robot | In-depth | The Engineer
I want to study mechanical engineering but I dont know which University is gonna be the best for that subject. I applied for some univerisities like ucl, kcl, qmcl, But...
Nissan's Leaf Car can be used as stand by power for the whole house for two days even with heavy loads. A nice case of give and Take! Nissan Rolls...