iOS 8.0, 8.1 & 8.2 Beta Jailbreak Released - Details Inside

The iOS 8.2 beta was released just 13 days ago. A Chinese based team of hackers called TaiG have already released the jailbroken versions for both, the iOS 8.2 beta and the iOS 8. MuscleNerd of Team Evad3rs, the non-Chinese hacker partners of the Chinese outfit took to Twitter to announce the release. The Twitter statement said:
Looks like TaiG just released a jailbreak for 8.1.1 (and 8.0, 8.1, 8.2 beta). Best to wait a few days just in case.โ€‹

The source, Redmond Pie said it had tested the release and found it to be working on these devices: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad (2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini 1, mini 2, mini 3), iPod touch 5. TaiG had famously issued an iOS 7 jailbreak last year's Christmas Eve and presented a plethora of pirated, cracked iOS apps via their app store which caused an uproar in the jailbreak community. Currently, the TaiG jailbreak is available for Windows only. The availability of the Mac release is unknown.

taiG1โ€‹

The Cydia package installer from Team Evad3rs will be bundled along with jailbreak release. The TaiG iOS Jailbreak can be downloaded from #-Link-Snipped-#.

Source: Taig iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak Released | Redmond Pie

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

yo!

Hello everyone here, I'm Nishant. I'm studying my 2nd year currently. I can code in most of the web development field in ease and ofc, I'm freelancer ๐Ÿ˜
Celkon is a local manufacturing company known for its involvement in the development of mobile phones, Tablet PC solutions and wireless technologies. It is also a member of Android One...
@lal - Many many Happy returns of the day. Have loads of fun and enjoyment today. Have a great day!๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰
The Chinese mobile manufacturing company, ZTE has officially launched the Grand S II in India. The company has joined hands with Amazon to launch its product in the Indian market....
We dispatched most of the prizes of the CrazyEngineers Anniversary Week yesterday. Here's requesting all the CEans who receive the prizes to share some clicks with us of the package,...