Invite Your Friends To CrazyEngineers - Updated!

The friend inviter app has been updated - and it's got an awesome new interface & support to more services. The friend inviter app now lets you invite your contacts from Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo and through Direct Email to your contacts.

Give it a try and spread your love for CE among your contacts! ๐Ÿ‘

A quick link to the app has been added to the sidebar. Check it out -

invitefriendstoce

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Did it. Sent it to two engineering brothers-in-law, one of each kind. Also in different fields. (IT and Powder Metallurgy)
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nice feature a must for CE now

Nice work here Big Guy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    Did it. Sent it to two engineering brothers-in-law, one of each kind. Also in different fields. (IT and Powder Metallurgy)
    Great. I hope it worked the way it should. LinkedIn will be the next service to be added.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Awesome Icons !
    Tried with Twitter. Will test others soon.

Great work there Biggie. ๐Ÿ‘
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    Umm... metro style icons! I loved them. I think you're inspired by Windows 8 ^_^
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They aren't 'metro' actually ๐Ÿ˜ . But I'm glad that you loved the feature. Please use it to invite your friends.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Done to 3 of my faculty's Ma'am & Sir.
    Hope they join ASAP. If not, then they are missing out something dope.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    liked the above innovative idea .well suited for this forum.
    MESSaged this wonderful site to my class comprising of 15 girls.HOPE they join it for their own good sake.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just a note to everyone who's using the feature. Don't invite 'everyone' - just handpick the people who you think would love to be on this website.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    โ˜• Those icons look outstanding!

Fantastic job done. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody suggest which is the best GATE coaching center in chennai... ?? Please help me...
Connectify Dispatch is an amazing piece of software that combines multiple Internet connections on your computer to create a 'solid' internet connection that is reliable and exhibits the power of...
What is TCP/IP protocol? Please share your thoughts
What do yo mean by saturation related to transformer? And what happens to transformer under saturation ?
Hi all, Please let me know how to make boot disk. Please let me know the steps