Invite Your Friends (Because Contests Are Double The Fun With More People!)

So, we are in the process for spreading out the word about the CrazyEngineers Week Celebrations and are actively posting about it on CE, Twitter and Facebook.

We would love to have your support in sharing the word. If you are on Facebook, check the following event, please join in and share the event page. You may 'invite' people to join in.
Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

Use the Tweet option to tweet about the announcements to your followers on Twitter.
(see for the tweet button at the end of the page.)

You could also email your friends sending them a personal invitation to join in.
The more, the merrier! ๐Ÿ˜

If you are doing any one of the above, please reply saying 'YAY' in the replies below so we would know!

Replies

• MegaByte
    MegaByte
    YAY! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yay yay yay!!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks guys!
    #-Link-Snipped-# Could you tag some CEans here who could contribute?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Waiting for reactions from everyone online now -
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • manikandan.t
    manikandan.t
    Ankita Katdare
    So, we are in the process for spreading out the word about the CrazyEngineers Week Celebrations and are actively posting about it on CE, Twitter and Facebook.

We would love to have your support in sharing the word. If you are on Facebook, check the following event, please join in and share the event page. You may 'invite' people to join in.
    Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

Use the Tweet option to tweet about the announcements to your followers on Twitter.
    (see for the tweet button at the end of the page.)

You could also email your friends sending them a personal invitation to join in.
    The more, the merrier! ๐Ÿ˜

If you are doing any one of the above, please reply saying 'YAY' in the replies below so we would know!
  • manikandan.t
    manikandan.t
    ya sure
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Done!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Sure.๐Ÿ‘
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sure. Will post on my Fb wall
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    keeping the flag high....
  • Vinay Bondirwad
    Vinay Bondirwad
    done....
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Nice!๐ŸŽ‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have thought of making a door security system that uses smart card to lock and unlock. but i have no idea about any of the smart card module that...
I was browsing CE and it hit me that we really miss a dedicated thread about LEDs. Does that matter? No, it doesn't. But, I thought it would be great...
Today i got placed in NIIT technologies ltd. Noida. Job profile will be either system admin or technical writer. Does anyone know how is the company and how is the...
This really brought out a roar laugh in me. โ€‹
The biggest chip maker in the world Intel and Opening Ceremony, one of the leading brands in retail spaces, showroom, and gallery in the US have teamed up to launch...