Introduction

Hi Team,
This is Dharmendra Kuamr from Pune, India. I'am a telecommunition engineer. Currnetly I'm working with IBM DAKSH SEVICES INDIA PVT LTD.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . What brought you to this website? 😀
  • DHARRU KUMAR
    DHARRU KUMAR
    Hi Sir,

Very good evening.

I want suggetion for my future career.
  • DHARRU KUMAR
    DHARRU KUMAR
    I've done B.E in 2013 after completing degree i joined a telecom company as a telecom engineer. i did one year worked there after one year i left that job then I did software testing course to move software company but lack of system langauges I didn't selected. After some months i joined IBM company as technical support ececutive. Now i want to work in telecom field so please suggest me what should i need to do.........
  • DHARRU KUMAR
    DHARRU KUMAR
    @@@@Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Sir,
    Very good evening
    I want suggetion for my future career. I've done B.E in 2013 after completing degree i joined a telecom company as a telecom engineer. i did one year worked there after one year i left that job then I did software testing course to move software company but lack of system langauges I didn't selected. After some months i joined IBM company as technical support ececutive. Now i want to work in telecom field so please suggest me what should i need to do.........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Could anyone suggest a Pyrometer (Remote temperature measuring device, capable of measuring above 350 Degree Celsius) with embedded humidity meter also. I need a pyrometer for my project and...
Check In @ 11:00 AM (IST) Today ( August 5, 2016) ​ [Prelude] As we reveal the biggest change ever in the CrazyEngineers world; we're just as nervous as all...
Hailing from Rajasthan, Virendra Singh Ranawat's father served as a naval officer, owing to which travel was a part and parcel of his growing up days. Virendra completed B.tech in...
Not quite getting an introductory line to introduce you to the world of greenery. As a matter of fact, we live with our mother nature that provides us food, shelter,...
Hi friends, I wish to buy a new ipad/note/slate whatever you call it with telecom services in India. I prefer HP. Can anyone suggest me a good option as I...