Introduction

• Name: Divya
  • Engineering Trade: ECE
  • Hobbies & Interests: a lot e.g. Dancing, singing, drawing, browsing etc
  • Aim in life: I want to be in a good position where I can gain Knowledge, face Challenges and reach Success
  • I joined CrazyEngineers because: I want to reach My Aim

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to have you with us #-Link-Snipped-#. We hope you will enjoy here and find all the help you end to achieve your goals.

Tell us how did you discover this website? 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • manishsvkumarsingh
    manishsvkumarsingh
    Welcome
    I hope u enjoy it..
  • DivyaSep
    DivyaSep
    I was searching for electronics fields and luckily got this website

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: A tiny flexible wrist component for needle-sized surgical equipment could enable surgeons to perform operations in tiny spaces which would involve incisions so small that they could be sealed...
Hi CEans, To my friends in Delhi, I guess this was in the local news already. I have a sweet tooth, so when I read this article on BBC, felt...
Hello Sir/Madam, First of all I'm thankful to u & other friends for all the valuable information. I am quite surprised to see almost no ELECTRICAL graduates participating in the...
Dear Friends..... I am from southern Tamil nadu... Students from our area who pursuing Engineering has a doubt in mind about their future job opportunities.... Could anyone offer us a...
I hear that some startups in India are hiring salary of the range 12 - 15 L p.a. to freshers and experienced professionals for the position of software developers. Anyone...