*Engineering Trade: Computer Science

*Occupation
: Currently Working at Benchmark IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in Pune

Work Experience
: (if applicable) 6 + Years

*Hobbies & Interests
: Like to read anything that i find/see

*Aim in life
: There are so many short term goals, but one long term goal is to become businessman

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I wanted to be a part of a good group where different ideas are introduced and nurtured; and which can be the best place for these other than CrazyEngineers!

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    welcome onboard @#-Link-Snipped-#

Looking forward for your Regular Contribution.😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to your participation in all the cool discussions here on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody tell me difference between abstract class and interface..?
I've done my B.Tech Electronics & Telecom (E&TC) from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Currently I'm looking for a job. Somebody suggested me to go for the GET profile in the...
On Sunday, Google's Sundar Pichai, Senior VP of Google Apps, Google Chrome and Android announced during a panel discussion at the SXSW at Austin, Texas that Google will be releasing...
Dear CEans, We are proud to announce our brand new logo - that'd soon make it to your lives and penetrate deep in your heart & brain. You might have...
Nokia X has officially arrived in India. Priced at Rs. 8,599 - the phone offers all the basic features that are expected from mid-budget Android smartphones. Nokia X's two elder...