Introduction

Hello all,

I am Prajakta Paradkar,married to Mr. Shrirang Kelapure.
Discipline: Electronics
I had completed my graduation from Nagpur university. I am doing my post graduation(M.E.) from Pune in 'signal processing'.
I love travelling, watching television, music.
I had an industry experience of 6 months. And was a lecturer then for about 2 n a half year.
I joined crazy engineers in 2008. But was inactive. After a span now when I look at it, it a huge source of knowledge. So though to participate in discussion to boost my knowledge. Thus active again on CE.

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    Welcome CEan😀
  • Sunil Singh
    Sunil Singh
    Welcome back...to CE..!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family, Prajakta.
    It is really good to have you here with us. 👍 We hope to make you stay back longer. Feel free to contribute your thought and opinions.

... and set the electronics section on fire! 😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Welcome to CE! Signal Processing? That's interesting!
  • Prajakta Kelapure
    Prajakta Kelapure
    Thanks all for the warm welcome... I will surely try to contribute as much as i can
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome @#-Link-Snipped-#
    It's nice to have an experienced engineer & that too of electronics discipline with us.👍
  • Prajakta Kelapure
    Prajakta Kelapure
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome @#-Link-Snipped-#
    It's nice to have an experienced engineer & that too of electronics discipline with us.👍
    thanks
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Most welcome👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

They say all good things come to an end some day and the time has come to say goodbye to one of the most trusted operating system of recent times...
Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System built by California based BrightSource Energy has began capturing solar energy and converting it into useful electric energy. The plant will output 392 MW of...
hi, i m shruti pathak.. doing my B.E. frm rjit college, gwl. discipline:electronics n communication i ve joined crazy engineers for sharing n boosting my knowledge...i hope it vl be...
Reports from the ISSCC (International Solid-State Circuits Conference) organised by IEEE at San Fransisco, California, which concluded on February 13, state that Intel is preparing to launch a 15 core...
is science helpful to humanity??