Introduction

hiiiii everyone my slf Mohammed rumaan m pursuing under graduate in Electrical&Electronics engineering 2nd year actually i hav cme in search of some thing else Bt i hav deviated to diz CE wts diz guys wts happening here i want 2 knw n i 2 want 2 do da sme cn any one help me

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Hey...Welcome to CE!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Mohammed Rumaan
    hiiiii everyone my slf Mohammed rumaan m pursuing under graduate in Electrical&Electronics engineering 2nd year actually i hav cme in search of some thing else Bt i hav deviated to diz CE wts diz guys wts happening here i want 2 knw n i 2 want 2 do da sme cn any one help me
    Hi Mohammed, It's good to have you here.
    Welcome to CE Family.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE
    😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Paper app from Facebook will go live on the Apple iTunes App Store for iPhones in the US from February 3, the eve of Facebook’s 10th anniversary. So with a...
Japanese Electronics Company Sony plans to revise its product and manufacturing strategy for the popular Vaio PC series, as the PC business for the company is falling down while the...
Aiming at unlocking the mysteries of the universe, researchers from University of Bristol have used computer simulations to study the circumbinary planets. To understand the theory behind this, we need...
Ubuntu is planning to develop its own file manager which will be introduced with their QT5 powered Unity8 desktop environment from Ubuntu 14.10 onwards. Ubuntu is currently using Nautilus File...
Our favourite and trusted serial tipster @evleaks has put up a new leaked image from Nokia. We were expecting to break the news and write all about the smartphone but...