Introduction

Name:Sneha

*Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication

*Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed): Student

Work Experience: (if applicable):----

*Hobbies & Interests: Playing chess, Reading books

*Aim in life: (if applicable ):

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I like know the new things, new researches related to technology so I have joined.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sneha. We're happy to have you with us on CrazyEngineers. Make yourself comfortable with the site and feel free to express your comments and opinions in various discussions.
  • anjali ~~
    anjali ~~
    ok..and thnak u so much..
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    anjali ~~
    Name:Sneha

*Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communication

*Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed): Student

Work Experience: (if applicable):----

*Hobbies & Interests: Playing chess, Reading books

*Aim in life: (if applicable ):

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I like know the new things, new researches related to technology so I have joined.
    a great and warm welcome to the site sneha(anjali). why should u uses these two names and i am happy that one more ece student came here. Best of luck for future and welcome again.
  • bkrishna4004
    bkrishna4004
    wel come.......... feel free to discuss

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, i got this idea from a movie that when there is any place where no one entered and we wants to know how's the design or structure of...
i am a student of fourth year CSE and i need to a project that can be completed in 2.5 months. I know C,C++, java. please suggest me some ideas.
I am relatively new to Google+. The problem why I did not sign up for the service (when it was first launched) is because I wanted to avoid rebuilding my...
Can we use printf and scanf without stdio.h if yes then why??
It was only a while ago that apple had launched its location-based service with specific hardware as ‘iBeacon’, and suddenly it finds an android based rival. Frank Nuovo, the Ex-Vertu...