Introduction -Sai, B.E,M.E.Aerospace engineer

Hi All,

This is Sai. I am an Aerospace engineer (Flight dynamics and controls). I am passionate about science, spirituality, nature and universe ๐Ÿ˜€

"what makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever, what makes it precious is that it ends. Fight for what matters to you, no matter what. Because even if you fall short, what better way is there to live?"

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-#
    I am sure it would be great discussing with you on various ongoing topics at the community. Feel free to take part in discussions and do not hesitate to put new questions in appropriate sections.

"what makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever, what makes it precious is that it ends. Fight for what matters to you, no matter what. Because even if you fall short, what better way is there to live?"
    Beautiful quote. Is it from the Amazing Spiderman movie?
  • saikrish87
    saikrish87
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#,

Thank you.

Yes. This quote is from that movie ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's great. Big fan here! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Curious to know, how did you come across CE? and what prompted you to join in?
  • saikrish87
    saikrish87
    Me too ๐Ÿ˜€

While searching for some thing related to engineering i came here and registered myself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese have a way of introducing features in gadgets that can lead the industry by storm. This time, it's Oukitel - the Chinese electronics manufacturer, who is said to...
A friend of mine shared this poem with me while I was in college. It was during the days when I read Stephen Hawking's 'A Brief History of Time'. In...
Recently , during my preparation for the GATE 2016 ,I came across a collection of solved previous years' papers provided by Made Easy. In the first chapter "Linear Algebra" ,...
As the big space research organisations across the world get ready to launch their upcoming missions, scientists are gearing up to better the existing technologies to support the spacecrafts in...
The Indian Institute of Technology will soon start offering medical courses. According to report published in Today's ET, IIT Kharagpur will soon start offering MBBS courses. The HRD ministry has...