Introduction of sorts.

I'm Sahil Badani, 18.
First year student of Electrical Engg. at Jadavpur University, Kolkata.

I consider myself one of those typical students who await the destination but do not know how to go about the journey. Basically, I'm a confused personality. 😛

By the way, I love using the Thesaurus, so do expect a plethora of fancy words (starting from now) XD

I'm a regular participant at Model United Nations conferences across the country, and therefore, the role that technology has in shaping world politics is what has brought me here.

Expecting a remarkable stint out here!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone knows the three R’s – Reduce, Reuse and Recycle but almost none of us bother with that because it requires a little effort. Epson, one of the world's largest...
My name Ha. i am 23 year old, live in vietnames. I am a new member, I wanted to know and make friends everyone. Wishes everyone happy new month!
Yahoo Messenger, once the king of online messaging, is back from dormancy with a new revamped version; a little too late for the world that's moved on. Yahoo messenger was...
Asus has brought a new beasty variant to its ZenFone series with 'Zenfone 2 Laser' priced in India at Rs. 17,999. This variant bears the model number - ZE601KL. Earlier,...
Sony understands gamers! Sony Entertainment Studios aka SEC has announced that PS4 owners will now be able to run the age old PS2 games. All you need to do is...