Introduction for a new member.

Hello Friends,

I am Jayasanker. R, working as Civil Engineer in Qatar. Hope all are fine. Recently joined in this community thinking that I will get new ideas and news which will encourage me and improve my professionalism. Thank you for your support. Will be in touch.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-# . We hope you will enjoy CE. Take your own time to be comfortable. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE community and have a nice time here. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We hope that sizzle up the civil engineering section. Welcome aboard #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a ECE student.I am preparing for GATE 2015. I have dropped out last year and scored only 40 marks in after doing self study. But this year I...
Hi CEans am planning to buy a smartphone under 10k .I searched for months but the thing is not all specs satisfies within a single phone ! if one phone...
Arvind Sanjeev, Chief Inventor and Founder of A.R.S. Devices, has developed 'Smart Cap'an augmented reality head-mounted display that works just like Google Glass, for less than $75 or Rs 4,500...
The success of the Chromebook had been kind of a wake-up call for manufacturers to develop portable computers at a lower cost. Tech consultancy Gartner said that Chromebook sales will...
XIAOMI MI3 one of the new mobile in the market.CHINA launches this smart phone at a normal budjet price of Rs.13,999/ in FLIPKART.Lets review its amazing features inside the mobile.😁...