Introducing myself - Feeling like the first class taken by my senior

Hello and a very good day!
I am Debasmita Banerjee (in short Demi) a third year undergraduate engineering student majoring in Applied electronics and instrumentation.
From here on I would post a small informal resume:

Current position and responsibility (except being an engineering student):
Intern at Saha Institute Of Nuclear physics (Non linear dynamics department) Under Prof A.N.S Iyengar
Vice president at Ti spie student chapter of International Institute Of Optics And Photonics
Coursera Learner Guide Under coordinator Miss Jade wang
  • Hobbies: Painting,Blogging,Playing with Musical instruments,traveling and hiking
  • Love For: Coffee,soft drinks and Coding and Crypting
  • Interest: Mathematics, Neurophotonics, Non linear dynamics
  • What do I fear: Narrow space( It really suffocates me)
  • Looking for: Great opportunities in research field. Blogging about the most amazing things
  • Goals: That's a secret ! But I think my next step will be MS/Mtech in a research institute
Nice to meet you all, and feeling awesome to be a part of something new and amazing!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# .
    Awesome introduction.
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Thank You so much,Sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys.... My name is Tomson.. A devil from God's own country.. I'm also a mechanical engineer, nerd, a pretty good driver(I'm being modest; I'm awesome ), an incurable bookworm,...
hi every one, this is dheena from chennai. thinks about chennai flood and how we can safe people from flood in upcoming year
Genome editing, the type of genetic engineering process that involves synthetic modification of DNA has suffered from various technical issues - one of them being "off-target" editing errors. A team...
*Sorry for late response, I was travelling today so I was unable to do this. Hoping I am not the last person doing so. ๐Ÿ˜ Name: Satyam Rai *Engineering Trade:...
Hi Kaustubh, i completed my b.tech in 2013 with 59% aggregate. I was not working in any company. now i'm looking to join in networking or linux administration course can...