Introducing - Mrinmoy Kumar Swarnakar

Hello Everyone..

I am Mrinmoy Kumar Swarnakar. I am currently pursuing my Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering from "Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management(RCOEM), Nagpur". I am a member of NSS team in my college and recently hosted an event named "BrainTeaser" from NSS in our college.

After joining RCOEM I learned a lot of things. I'm very happy to join CrazyEngineers and hope to have the same experience here...

Replies

• Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Name: Mrinmoy Kumar Swarnakar

Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Engineering

Work Experience
    : Not yet

Hobbies & Interests
    : Playing cricket and basketball, walking

Aim in life
    : To do something that everyone will remember me.....that something is not decided yet.....but its path starts fron CrazyEngineers

I joined CrazyEngineers because: To learn new things and let everyone know about Mrinmoy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Give some tips on paper presentation.I'm 3rd year ece student.. please specify topics too
I like to tell everyone that I am the youngest person on CE!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I am 14 years old studying in LVIS School (www.lotusvalley.com)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€:happy:
Hello all Is model-based engineering the only approach to develop a system (I mean by 'develop' the whole development cycle)? what are the other methods (if any) that specify how...
Google recently announced a partnership with a vision care giant VSP Global to offer prescription lenses for its Android powered glasses. The main goal behind this partnership is to make...
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass... its about learning to dance in the rain! - Vivian Green โ€‹ Planning about retirement is never easy and the more...