Introducing ME - mikezias - W3JRR

Hi,
Well altogether I worked in the electronics industry for 22 years, various
engineering positions, though my degree was in education (physics). I passed the PE exam, NY - EE, in 1995, however. Taught electrical technology for 5 years in a community college in-between industry jobs.
So what do you do when the company goes to hell in a handbasket? Well
I am now teaching in a high school - physics, chemistry, and robotics.

Acquiring a modest array of test equipment, a newer ham radio transceiver,
and learning to fly (going for private pilot). I also fly rc model airplanes.

I NEED some magazines. Does anyone have some Electronics Design,
EDN, or EE Times going back the past 5 years they would like let go of?
Certainly I will pay shipping and some (small) fee.

Best Regards,
Mike Zias

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I welcome thee to the crazy world of CE ๐Ÿ˜‰ Its great to have experienced CEans joining. Your vast experience in the field is valuable and we'd greatly appreciate if you can share it with the rest of us in the forums.

Hm, about the mags.. I only have a few old issues of PC Gamer. Does that count? It's sort of electronics.. in a way ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mike! ๐Ÿ˜€

We all are happy to have you on CE. CE world is growing & we no doubt have the best engineers from around the world! We all hope that others will benefit from your knowledge.

RC Planes - ๐Ÿ˜ , (to ash๐Ÿ˜€ I bought one in Malaysia but could never make it leave the ground!

Regarding the magazine, please check out Electronics For You #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well friend, i have found that there are some technlogies available in market through which we can convert a simple DSL in to a Voip phone for international calling. I...
Can someone explain the differences between a UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) and a Voltage Stabilizer used in homes? What are the typical applications of both?
The thread is very common in almost every MBA forum..and doesn't need any introduction. Just post in a word when u log in to CE!
hello.............
hi im an electrician and i can not program and dont understand any of this or the various options i am going to use a device which will use a...