Introducing Dishoila

Hi Crazy engineers, My name is Daniel and I am a Mechanical Engineer Here in Nigeria. I am 33 years of age and I own 3 different companies the Areas of Engineering,Technology and Graphic Design. I joined Crazyengineers because over a long time of studying the site I have come to realize that it's a "smart website " for intelligent minds and as I am 1 myself I have decided to be a part of it. I'd really love to meet and team up with people of like mindz and of grate ideas to discuss how we can create sellable ideas for the Nigerian market considering the companies and government. And also to see how we can use this ideas to create jobs. TDishoila hanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# . I'm sure you will enjoy here and connect with all our fellow engineers from around the world. 😀
  • daniel ishola
    daniel ishola
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# really looking forward to that
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Voila, Dishoila! Welcome to CE. Add to the engineering mayhem and madness.
  • daniel ishola
    daniel ishola
    A.V.Ramani
    Voila, Dishoila! Welcome to CE. Add to the engineering mayhem and madness.
    Thanks loads. Am very ready!!!!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Welcome to CE, Daniel!
    Feel free to contribute and debate on technical and casual topics. You can even share your knowledge of graphics designing by writing tutorials and thus we can learn something 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everyone ,,, need a help frm u ppl,,,,m in third yea BE computer science nd i wnt to start my first project on database management system since m intrested...
hi i am subathra ,i am a 2nd year IT student ,i need some innovative and different project idea , can you suggest me an idea in c/c++ language
I am currently doing a project on Automatic speed controll of Wiper Motor with respect to amount of water present in the sensor. The sensor is Rain drop Sensor and...
The Martian, one of the most awaited Hollywood movie of 2015 was specially screened for a team of ISRO scientists at Ahmedabad by Ridley Scott - the director of the...
doing M.E. in construction engineering and management.. can anyone list out any project ideas which i can relate to construction management??