Introducing CrazyEngineers 'PRO' T-Shirts - We Are So 'PRO'ud Of Them!

We know we kept you waiting. Our first batch of the new CrazyEngineers 'PRO' T-Shirts has just arrived at our office and we can't wait to share awesomeness with you. We've not only created a design that you can wear in office or in college; but it's very innovative in terms of 'printing' as well.

Vendors after vendor, prototypes after prototypes; we could not find anything that'd create the 'WOW' factor for us; which is our 'first' test for acceptance. But finally, we found something that's more than impressive!

The Embroidery On T-Shirts Was So 2014!

We decided to do away with embroidery and regular prints; in favor of what's called the "ECO-ENCRYPTION". The sharpness, look and feel and overall reliability of the print is exceptional. Take a look -

Close Up Of Logo Print -

CrazyEngineers-Pro-Logo-CloseUp

Notice how the design is elevated over the base by a fraction of a millimeter. The design grips the cloth firm and tight, while leaving no trace at the back!

Your CrazyEngineers PRO T-Shirt -
  • 100% Cotton : Comfort level will blow your mind
  • Navy Blue Color - Premium stuff
  • Eco-Encrypted Logo
  • White + Red Stripes on sleeves and collar
  • Turns heads to you, wins smiles
  • Makes colleagues and friends jealous
  • 100% pride of ownership
  • Reinforces your own faith in engineering awesomeness
Spoiler: Reveal My CrazyEngineers PRO T-Shirt NOW!

Pre-Orders Start Today and We'll Pay For Shipping -

The stocks are limited and therefore we are announcing pre-order for the t-shirt today. As a special thank you, we will pay for the shipping charges; which means you will only pay only Rs. 549.00/- during the pre-order.

Pre-orders will end on Sunday (November 8, 2015, 11:59:59 PM).
PRE-ORDER ENDS!
Shipments will begin Monday, November 9, 2015.

How To Pre-Order Your CrazyEngineers PRO T-Shirt :

First Click This: -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Select the size of your t-shirt
  • Select the quantity [Limited to only one per buyer at this time, sorry]
  • Click On 'Buy Now' button
  • You will now see Payments + Billing/Shipping Address page
  • Either Guest Checkout Or Sign Up (Recommended for additional discounts)
  • Enter your payment information and place order.
Shipment + Delivery: If you make the payment by 3:00 PM on any working day, we'll ship your order the same day. You will get your shipment tracking code by evening or late night on the same day.

It typically takes anywhere between 24-72 hours to deliver your order. In most of the cities, you can expect to receive your order within 48 hours.

Is this safe?

Yes, it's safe -
  1. Online payment has become mainstream. If you haven't tried it, you should!
  2. You can pay using credit, debit card or via net-banking.
  3. PayUMoney holds your payment with them until the delivery is confirmed. You can contact us via email or phone to resolve queries. We guarantee 100% brain peace.
  4. We personally check every shipment before it leaves our doors.
  5. Hundreds Of CEans have bought the tees and posted their selfie: The Great CE T-Shirt Selfie Thread - Because...Why NOT?
Returns: Returns are 'pain' for you and us. We have track record of zero returns so far and would love to maintain it. We guarantee that there won't be any defect with the product. The only thing you should be extremely careful about is the 'SIZE' of t-shirt.

Size Chart:

CrazyEngineers-Pro-Tshirt-Size-Chart

That said, we will consider special cases for returns. Let's work together to make it smooth for both you and us.
Questions / Feedback:
Shoot them, below!

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Looks awesome! 👍 Fixed Friday casuals here on. 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - rapid, super fast. First order booked. Thank you! 👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This is the Tee I was looking from the day I won first CE Tee long back in Tee design contest. Finally !!

Thanks a lot #-Link-Snipped-# for this version ! 😀
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    i'm shifting to new place i dono the address of that new place soon ill order one when i get to know
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Just saw the message and ordered!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Been there. Done that. Money(ID:76212220)with PayUMoney.
    Shall update.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Can't wait to share a selfie with everyone! 😀 😁
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    After the successful acquisition of 2 CE Round Neck(1 Gift & 1 Purchased), 1 CE Hoodie its 4th in the row...
    Space already reserved at wardrobe area.

#can't wait for selfie....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome, #-Link-Snipped-# . Can't wait to have all the selfies. Will upload mine today 😉

Requesting all those who've placed the order to post here. I'm kind of surprised to see orders from people who are not members of CE! ☕
  • erion bwambale
    erion bwambale
    hello Crazy engineers,am erion in uganda can I do payments in my local bank,and on which account,how much because I really need that t_shirt.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Allow us to get the best shipping rates for shipping to Uganda. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

We do not have bank account in Uganda; but I'm sure we can arrange for online transfer.
  • erion bwambale
    erion bwambale
    ok,so possible is it for me to pay the money for t_shirt.
  • Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Any discount's ???Coz the price is too high!!!😛😛
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ceeparseti
    Any discount's ???Coz the price is too high!!!😛😛
    #-Link-Snipped-# It is a limited time offer of Rs. 549. You can also choose to buy the round-neck t-shirt.
    Here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Boon Jin Ooi
    Boon Jin Ooi
    The shipment is only available within India?

I am from Malaysia and I am very keen on buying this shirt.

Thanks.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Boon Jin
    The shipment is only available within India?

I am from Malaysia and I am very keen on buying this shirt.

Thanks.
    Allow us to get the shipping price to Malaysia. Please send your complete shipping address to store[at]crazyengineers[dot]com. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Placed my Order with PayUMoney. Eagerly waiting for the Crazy Tee ...
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    I have a question, while I have made the payment using PayUMoney, the dashboard therein says that momey is 'With PayUMoney' and has not been released to the merchant. I wish to know, do I need to 'release' the money in favour of the merchant to ensure payment for and thereafter, dispatch of the item ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It's a feature that lets the customer be in control of their money until they receive the product they've ordered. Once your Tee reaches you, we will ask you to release the money and only then will it reach us. 👍 Till then the money will be held by PayUMoney.
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# It's a feature that lets the customer be in control of their money until they receive the product they've ordered. Once your Tee reaches you, we will ask you to release the money and only then will it reach us. 👍 Till then the money will be held by PayUMoney.
    Thanks 😀
  • Rahul Bhalerao
    Rahul Bhalerao
    Waiting such along time my Payment ID: 76978207 Desperately waiting for wearing at Diwali
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the pre-ordered t-shirts will be shipped tomorrow. The stocks are ready, I guess 50% of the total number of t-shirts have been packed as well.

PS: I wore the t-shirt at a mall today and had people curiously looking at the logo. 😁 It's kind of a feeling when strangers appreciate your creations. I'm sure everyone of you will absolutely love it. I've kept two for myself!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    Till then the money will be held by PayUMoney.
    And they get the interest?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    And they get the interest?
    Yep. Plus they keep the commission for providing the payment gateway. But in a way, we don't have a solid reason to complain. They'll at least make the entire transaction very safe for the buyers. Plus, the refund process is painless as well.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The pre-order time has ended! 😀 We are ready to ship the T-Shirts today!
  • Chethankumar K
    Chethankumar K
    Unfortunately could not book the hoodie, bought this tee, eagerly waiting for it, admin if u have hoodie in XL , pls let me know
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Chethankumar K
    Unfortunately could not book the hoodie, bought this tee, eagerly waiting for it, admin if u have hoodie in XL , pls let me know
    Please check your PM.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just as many as I could hold! Shipping starts today! Can't wait for all your selfies, engineers!
    CE-T-Shirt-Shipping
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This will be perfect Diwali Gift ! 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The t-shirts would be arriving at your doorstep depending upon your location.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Unable to upload my T-shirt picture here, but simply loved it! The fabric is too smooth and the CE-logo embossing stands out. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Selfie thread coming soon. We're waiting for the tees to get delivered so that fellow CEans can upload their selfies 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Most T-shirts have been shipped! 😁 Most of you should receive it in a day or two. Can't wait to read the first 'I got it' message.

PS: Diwali time rush may be slowing the process of delivery. ☕
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Today received most awaited CE T-shirt!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    [​IMG]

Payment released:

Payment Successfully Released
    The amount of Rs. 549.00. will be released to CrazyEngineers

A Zen master was asked by a disciple what to expect after realization:
    The master's reply:
    Doru was carrying water before realization. Doru was carrying water after realization.

Ramani was a CE before receiving the new Tee; Ramani is a CE after receiving the new Tee.
    [​IMG]
  • Swapnil Suman
    Swapnil Suman
    Received my CE PRO Tee today... Awesome !!! Payment Released via PayUMoney!!!
    Thanks! for such an awesome Tee-Shirt!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Do share a photo wearing the T-Shirt.
    Here's official photo/selfie collection thread:
    CrazyEngineers 'PRO' T-Shirt Photos And Selfies - Share Here!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Going to upload picture very soon.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sorry for being late here! Where do I put down the address for this PRO T-Shirt? The BUY Now option takes me to PayUMoney link. Don't see any other interface to enter my details.😔😕

Am I late?

P.S.: I really wish CE had an APP that kept updating me.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Not late at all. You just missed the pre-order discount. Click on the 'buy now' button above and pay using PayUMoney. It's a webstore where you can choose the size and rest of the process is similar to any other e-commerce shipping/payment flow.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Thanks Ankita....i've ordered two...one from the old link and other from PRO series. Some friends have b'days coming up 😀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The sales are on! I guess I will have to share a request with everyone to upload their T-Shirt selfies.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Spoiler: Coming Soon
  • Mohamedi Saidi
    Mohamedi Saidi
    I am from Tanzania also i need t shirt
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

Looking to buy polo  PRO-T  again ? .

Wondering if any new design is coming ? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - the store will launch soon. We are working on a new design; but not sure when will it launch. 

PS: I wear my CE Pro t-shirt almost every alternate day ? 

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

Buy link in first post is still active. Can I buy it? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Will send a private link to make purchase. Which T-shirt size and colour do you want?

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

Size:  L

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

I have crazy engineers sticker and tee all over the place. One on AC, on on my office laptop, one on my desktop(at home) and my personal laptops (2)

so many electronics :) one on my car and i wear a tee. 

People call me crazy engineer every where :) 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

Sorry to spam here , but I won CE of month May 2009, and i still have that tee.

Top notch quality!

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope, it's not spam. It's the love that keeps us together. As we make CE more interesting and useful, I hope all our oldie CEans come back.

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Few days back only I replace CE sticker on my Bike ! :-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cube26, an Indian startup company has announced a new smart bulb for Indian markets. The smart bulb, called 'IOTA Lite' offers about 16 million colours, is rated at 7W and...
Micromax India has unveiled its new All-Powerful Canvas 5 smartphone. Featuring some of the most smashing specifications, the new Canvas 5 has hit stores from yesterday i.e. 4th of November,...
A week ago, All Indian steam users received the mail regarding pricing in INR. Ofcourse we were excited, because it is not mere USD to INR conversion. The game publisher...
i want to know the details and its differences with the type of work.
Rajesh Banda Am pursuing MCA 2nd year College: Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore My Hobbies: Playing Cricket,enjoying with friends,code debugging My aim is to be a unique person in a...