Intro

Hi 😀
I am Partho from Kolkata,India.I am not an engineer but I am interested in asking questions about Networking and IT.
Hope I am welcome here!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    p1xel
    Hi 😀
    I am Partho from Kolkata,India.I am not an engineer but I am interested in asking questions about Networking and IT.
    Hope I am welcome here!
    We believe engineering is about attitude and not about degrees or certificates. We're happy to have you with us and look forward to your active participation. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need to apply data mining technique in banking fraud detection. Please help me in this field.
hi hello All, i have a doubt in basis that is what will happen to electrons(current) that flowing in devices once after stopped either that produced by battery or from...
hello, sir,i am a team lead in tcs testimony team but my one of the team members is a another team lead. so confirmation of team could not be done....
Hi, I am an "oldie" from the UK construction industry. Its time for me to stop but I cant, instead of pulling on my slippers and cardigan, I pull on...
As we know, Android is using Java compatible Libs & running on VM, is this the reason why Android consumes too much of RAM ? -In blog,I have read that...