Intro to my friend's

Name: Swapnil Sharad Titar

*Engineering Trade: BE IT

*Occupation: Working as a software developer in ATOS ORIGIN, PUNE

Work Experience: almost 2 years

*Hobbies & Interests: playing cricket, chess, traveling on bike, reading and listening music.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i think its a good platform where anyone in new technology will get knowledge and help at the time he/she need..!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and I hope you will inform your friends about CE.

Make yourself comfortable here and browse through all the interesting discussions here. If you need any help with the site; feel free to ask any of our current members.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# It is good to have you here.
    We hope to see you logging in more often. Do participate in new discussions.
    Check out What's New here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Swapnil Sharad Titar
    Swapnil Sharad Titar
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# It is good to have you here.
    We hope to see you logging in more often. Do participate in new discussions.
    Check out What's New here - #-Link-Snipped-#
    @#-Link-Snipped-# : Yes, I will tell to my colleague and friends..!! I found this in browsing my forums but happy now with CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear sir, i got PG DESD pune after first round ..... i want to know about placement of DESD in pune and what is the highest salary package company offere???????
Engineers at MIT have developed a technique that allows accurate measurement of weight particles, viruses, nanomaterials to a millionth of a trillionth of a gram. The new technology is based...
Just stumbled upon Laxmicoin - which seems to be the Indian version of Bitcoin. As of writing this post, the laxmicoin.com website is only looking for early adopters and is...
It is opamp based hysteresis comparator.
Taking the phablet phenomena a step forward, Sony has launched two new smartphones in its popular Xperia series with Sony Xperia T2 Ultra and Xperia E1. Both the phones cum...