Intex Launches Cloud X4 & Cloud Y2 3G Phones

Intex technologies has launched two 3G smartphones in Indian markets for the budget cautious customers - the Cloud X4 priced at Rs. 4590 and Cloud Y2 at Rs. 6190. Both the phones will become a part of the 'cloud' series launched by the company. Both the phones are powered by Google's latest Android, 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system. The company says that these entry-level smartphones will let users multi-task at blazing speeds. Let's have a quick look at what these phones offer.

The Intex Cloud X4: It's a 3G enabled phone with a 3.5" capacitive display. Under its shell, the phone is powered by a 1 GHz, Dual Core processor. It's 256MB of memory and 512MB of inbuilt storage capacity which can be extended to 32GB using MicroSD. The phone sports a 3.2 MP rear camera and a VGA resolution front camera. The phone is powered by a 1500 mAh battery unit.

Cloud X4

The Intex Cloud Y2: Has a 4" capacitive touchscreen display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor. The camera gets an upgrade over X4; with the rear camera offering 5 MP resolution and the front one 1.3 MP. The phone comes with 512 MB of RAM and 4GB of inbuilt storage. The internal storage can be extended to 32GB via MicroSD. The phone is powered by a 1500 mAh battery that should offer 7 hours of talktime.

Cloud Y2

Both phones come with several inbuilt apps & games like Matrabhasha - which allows users to use the phone in their own language, Intex Life Box - mobile lifestyle portal, Intex Zone - easy access to all Intex products and Intex Play - lets you download popular apps and games quickly.

Both the phones will come in two colors - black & white and are available with leading retailers all over India.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Phones phones everywhere. I think these outsourcers are in a race to make the cheapest phone. All of these cheap brands are not to be trusted according to me. They are just selling the 'Made in China' with a fancy label.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    X4 has a good option of secondary camera and 3.2mp rear camera.On negative:screen size.I dont think 4.2will be good to use in small screen.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    X4 has a good option of secondary camera and 3.2mp rear camera.On negative:screen size.I dont think 4.2will be good to use in small screen.

It doesn't really matter since the user group they are targeting might not be gadget freaks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend.m a b.tech cs graduate 2013 batch. this year market is very slow so no bigger cmpny cm to clg.i got recruiterd in a small scale cmpny which works...
While configuring the routers, i came across some of the commands where we use wildcard masks instead of subnet mask, so what is the use of using wildcard mask when...
Samsung knows India is an important market for their galaxy series of smartphones, tablets and phablets. According to a latest leak from Sammobile, the Samsung Galaxy Note III will be...
I would like to know that, from which version of kernel, zRAM was included. (Now it is merged, but I would like to know the last latest version before zRAM...
Online content publishers around the globe, if Google Adsense is where you score your maximum website revenue from, this is one post that demands your attention. And yes, advertisers need...