Intex iRist Pro: A Feature Packed Smartwatch For Just Rs. 4999

Yesterday we talked about the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Comes With OLED Display and 20 Day Battery Life and its efficiency as a cheap smartband. Today we are about to discuss a smartwatch from India. Meet the Intex iRist Pro, the successor to the iRist that was launched yesterday in New Delhi. The Intex iRist Pro costs Rs. 4999 and will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart. The smartwatch unlike its predecessor does not function as a fully fledged phone with SIM but hooks up to your existing smartphone with the help of Bluetooth 4.0. Unlike most smartwatch manufacturers, Intex has opted to go with its own operating system on the iRist Pro instead of opting for Android Wear.

Intex iRist Pro Black (1) Intex iRist Pro Black (3)

The Intex iRist Pro tries to look good with its aluminium alloy body and a 1.6inch 240 x 240 pixels trans-reflective display that is covered with 2.5D curved glass. The trans-reflective display enables you to view the smartwatch display under bright sunlight. A good feature about the Intex iRist Pro is that it will still display time even when the smartwatch is locked. Apart from notifications from your smartphone regarding calls and text messages, the Intex iRist Pro has its own list of applications to provide you the information you need at your wrist. The Intex iRist Pro is loaded with apps like Organiser, Alarm and Stopwatch that can function without your smartphone. Since it’s a smartwatch it is inevitable that the company put in a pedometer into mix.

Intex iRist Pro Brown  (1) Intex iRist Pro Black (4)

You can make and receive calls from your smartphone using the Intex iRist Pro. You can control your music and even capture images from your smartphone with the help of the Intex iRist Pro. Underneath the hood we have a MT2502C chipset from MediaTek and a 64MB RAM. The internal storage on the Intex iRist Pro is 128MB which is gobbled up by the operating system and apps. The Intex iRist Pro is powered by a 400mAh Li-Polymer battery that is fully charged in three hours with the help of the charging dock. After a full charge it can last for 150 hours.

The Intex iRist Pro will be sold in Black + Blue and Mustard + Blue colour variants. Since you can interchange straps on the Intex iRist Pro, the company is throwing in an additional strap with your smartwatch for free. The Intex iRist Pro is compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and above and iPhones running iOS 7 and above.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# & Smart Watches - Up to 70% Off - Buy Premium Smart Watches Online at Best Prices | Flipkart.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Smartphones are launched everyday in India but yesterday Swipe Telecom unveiled their new creation that plans to rattle the competition with its affordable price and impressive specs. Say hello to...
Samsung has seen success in the smartwatch department but its fitness band sales haven’t been impressive. Samsung first try at a Fitness band failed miserably with the Gear Fit. The...
Reliance Retail’s LYF series added new launch to its range with LYF Flame 6 after the successful launches of earlier LYF Flame 4 and Flame 3. As per the listing...
I have done my Electronics and telecommunication engineering this year .I am not yet placed but i have good knowledge of my subjects .I want a time of 7 -10...
Fast depleting fossil fuels have led to a more vigorous search for alternative energy sources. In lieu of that, a team of researchers from Harvard Medical School and Wyss Institute...