Intex i-Buddy Connect II Price In India, Tech Specs, Features & More

Intex is fast pacing up in the race of cheap tablets in India. With the launch of Intex i-Buddy Connect II tablet, the company is going for the < 10,000 price segment and selling the tablet via an e-commerce firm. The Intex i-Buddy Connect II tablet runs on Android 4.0 i.e. Ice Cream Sandwich, market for which isn't really great as Jelly Bean is gaining attraction. But all the while, since it is sporting the 7-inch capacitive display with WVGA screen at a resolution of 800 x 400 pixels, the Intex tablet may appeal the Indian market for its just decent specs.

The tech specs of the i-Buddy Connect speak of a dual-core 1.5 GHz cortex A5 processor that promises to boost the performance, while running alongside an internal memory of 4 GB, expandableup to an additional 32 GB is supported via MicroSD card slot. Since 512 MB RAM is all you get, many might not prefer it for intensive apps and gaming. The tablet comes with a 2 megapixel rear end camera, the front camera is a basic VGA calling camera. The tablet does not support LED flash and auto-focus.

intex-ibuddy-connect-2

This single SIM card tablet has connectivity options of EDGE/3G or WiFi. The Intex i-Buddy Connect II comes with a host of pre-loaded apps. The apps range from social networking apps like Facebook, Nimbuzz, Skype and Gtalk to games like Fruit Ninja, Moto Racing, Alpine, Angry Birds, Chess , Carom, etc. The tablet also comes preloaded with Office Suit PRO for the working professional and an Educlass app for kids! On the features list is also the 3000 mAh battery that promises a standby time of 300 hours with 5 hours talk-time and 5-6 hours browsing time with WiFi.

The Intex i-Buddy Connect II price in India is Rs. 7500. So, overall the key tech specs at a glance are:

Key Specifications of iBuddy Connect II Tablet
  • 7-inch display
  • Dresolution is 800 x 400 pixels
  • 1 GHz dual core Cortex A5 processor
  • 512 MB RAM
  • Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
  • 4 GB of internal storage
  • G-sensor
  • Wi-Fi and 3G
  • Single SIM only
  • 2 megapixel primary camera
  • VGA front facing camera
  • 3000 mAh battery
Let us know if you think that the features and price go hand in hand for the Intex's new tablet. We await your comments.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Promising but not fabulous launch.Intex has always been in elecrronic market but yet not registered its magic in India.

Pros:7inch screen,3000mAh battery,android os.
    cons:camera lacking flash,512 ram,...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The older version Intex i-Buddy Connect 3G was constructed around the entertainment and educational needs of the students and came preloaded with NCERT text books through Educlass app from class 1- 2 and interactive content on a variety of subjects. Do you think that kind of strategy would propel people into buying this tablet?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Ankita Katdare
    The older version Intex i-Buddy Connect 3G was constructed around the entertainment and educational needs of the students and came preloaded with NCERT text books through Educlass app from class 1- 2 and interactive content on a variety of subjects. Do you think that kind of strategy would propel people into buying this tablet?
    It is unpredictable.As aakash has already been there to compete it if it happens.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    No offense to this launch but people can get a decent smartphone, with more or what similar features in Micromax or Xolo type of brands. Plus Tab @ 7500₹ will not be first choice. Plus it is running an outdated OS and average-below average features.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    512 MB Ram is purely not a great sign at all Even 1GB Ram gets overloaded with the quality of apps these days

PS: for a starter who wants to fell the delicacy of high end Smart phone this mobile is a boon

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In India, there are thousands of budding social entrepreneurs who are implementing technological solutions to tackle the severe most day-to-day problems. There are some who have the best ideas but...
Its been a while where we always talked about android vs apple vs bb vs win8 but what would a customer expect from its manufacturer.To this competition a new contendor...
I installed Windows 7 and then installed Ubuntu 12.04, every time computer was booting in windows 7. Then installed Ubuntu first and then Windows 7 same problem again.This problem never...
Hyundai Motor India Limited, the company that was recently in news for the launch of Hyundai Grand i10 is back at headlines to celebrate its 15th anniversary. With the launch...
Speedy transit has never got this crazier before and the role of HYPERLOOP is just to ensure a much crazier transit mode other than flying and driving This $ 6Billion...