Intex Cloud Tread Launched Exclusively On SnapDeal: Features, Tech Specs and Price At A Glance

Intex is at it again and this time has collaborated with SnapDeal to launch another feature packed cheap smartphone. The Intex Cloud Tread, yes you read it right it’s called tread for some reason. For a smartphone that costs just Rs. 4,999 the Intex Cloud Tread is quite a performer. The Intex Cloud Tread will be harder to get as it is going on a flash sale on SnapDeal. The first flash sale is on 30th August at 12 noon. Registration for the flash sale has already begun on the SnapDeal microsite whose link you can find at the end of the article.

Intex Cloud Tread  (1)
Intex Cloud Tread  (2) Intex Cloud Tread  (3) Intex Cloud Tread  (4) Intex Cloud Tread  (5)

The Intex Cloud Tread has a regular 5inch HD (1280 x 768 pixels) resolution display that is protected by DragonTrail glass and has a pixel density of 294ppi. Underneath the hood we get a rather unusual MediaTek MT6591 chipset that houses a 1.5GHz hexa-core processor, ARM Mali-450 MP GPU and 2GB of RAM to run the slightly dated Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The internal memory on the Intex Cloud Tread is larger at 16GB and the microSD card slot is present for memory expansion up to 32GB. The Intex Cloud Tread shines in the camera department where you get two 5MP cameras, one on the front and one on the rear. The rear one has flash but the front one is devoid of it.

The Intex Cloud Tread which is a Dual-SIM smartphone supports 3G connectivity and will be sold in Grey and Champagne colour variants. The Intex Cloud Tread is preloaded with apps like Matrabhasha, FOTA, Daily-hunt, Newspoint, Saavn and Opera Mini. The connectivity options on the Intex Cloud Tread include Bluetooth, microUSB and Wi-Fi. The sensor list on the Intex Cloud Tread consists of G-Sensor, proximity and light sensor.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Blamey
    Blamey
    Great
    or mobile information which result in ending up wifikill for pc for PC and also discover the best ways to Fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: I’ve given student advice before, so some of this might not be completely new. However, it’s a new year with new students, so it might be useful to give...
I am working as a Project Coordinator with a small sized construction firm (not professionally managed)which is constructing a National Highway in Rajasthan. I joined this firm so that I...
Hi everyone.. I've dell inspiron 15r laptop - 4gb ram, i3, 500gb (2011). From the past few months it just restarts without any reason (that i can find).. Tried installing...
Hi all, I am currently working in a medium scale industrial automation based firm. We deal with projects related to process automation. As a newbie to this field, I find...
Growing up in Bangalore, India's silicon valley, Anuradha N S found herself inexplicably attached towards computers and anything related to it. Her parents and her elder brother always encouraged her...