Intex Cloud Power+ Launched At INR 8,599

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Intex has launched a new Cloud series smartphone- Cloud Power+. The smartphone is priced at INR 8,599 and will be available online exclusively via Snapdeal. Much like the Intex Aqua Power and Aqua Power+, the highlight of the Cloud Power+ is its huge 4000mAh battery which the company claims to deliver up to 17 hours of talk time and up to 1176 hours of standby time. At this price, another highlight of the smartphone is that it runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display offering a pixel density of 294ppi with the handset screen featuring full lamination technology and runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek (MT6582M) processor paired with 2GB of RAM and Mali T760-MP2 GPU and comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card up to 32GB.

intex_cloud_power_plus

The dual-SIM smartphone sports a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel fixed-focus front-facing camera. Other camera features include Panorama, face beauty, continuous shots, voice capture, HDR, smile shot, face detection, capture by volume up and down key options. Connectivity options include GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, Bluetooth, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Proximity sensor. It measures 147x72x8.65mm, weighs 156 grams, and is listed in Black Silver, Champagne, Black Champagne, and White Champagne colours. Further, the Intex Cloud Power+ comes with a free flip cover worth Rs. 599 in the box.

Looking at the specs and features, the phone will compete with the likes of Lenovo A5000, Lava Iris Fuel 60, and Xolo Q3000. Let us know your views on this new budget smartphone from Intex. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir i am shaik mohammad ali .i am 2015 passed out fresher of cse background btech with an aggregate of 62% and i want to be settled in testing...
I've realised that ever since I've jumped on to the smartphone bandwagon, I'm on a perpetual search for ringtones and notification sounds that don't suck. My search is on and...
Hi all, LG Electronics is going to come for campus placement in my institute. But i am unaware of the selection procedure for LG Electronics. Kindly, let me know the...
A group of researchers from the Ohio State University (OSU) has demonstrated that phonons possess magnetic properties. In the research paper published in the journal Nature Materials, the team has...
Computer algorithms can now analyse the important information hidden in dog's bark. Researchers from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) along with students from Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio and the...