Intex Cloud M5 II Launched At INR 4,799

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Intex has announced a new Cloud-series smartphone- Cloud M5 II. The phone is priced at INR 4,799 and will be available exclusively from #-Link-Snipped-#. As of now, it is out of stock on Flipkart. The company claims that the handset will be a package of right design, colors and features at the right price.

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 5-inch FWVGA (480x854 pixels) display and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum (SC7731) processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and supports 8GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card up to 32GB.

intex_cloud_m5_II

The device sports a 5-megapixel rear camera and a secondary 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera with LED-flash on both the cameras for better image capturing in low light. Other camera features include Panorama Shot, Contineous Shots, Captureby volume up & down key, and Capture by earphone button. Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth. The dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) smartphone packs a 2000mAh battery, which is rated to deliver up to 6 hours of talk time, and up to 250 hours of standby time in 2G connectivity. It measures 144x71.2x9.1mm and will be available in White/ Orange, Black/ Blue and Blue colour variants. Further, the Cloud M5 II comes preloaded with applications such as Opera Mini, OLX, Recharge it Now, Clean Master, and Newshunt.

Let us know your views on this new budget smartphone from Intex. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to the Apple's patent applications presented by US Patent and Trademark Office, the tech-giant has come up with Gaze tracking 3D screen which is capable of displaying 2D as...
The well-known luxury auto manufacturer, Audi in collaboration with another German company, Lightweight, has developed a new high-tech racing bicycle called ‘Audi Sport Racing Bike’. For Audi, every single gram...
i have some idea in automotive sector for research but i have not any found to change my idea in real world,can someone suggest me how can i complete my...
In which forum am I supposed to post my queries related to neural networks? Are there guys interested in this field; let me know?
Quote: Scientists have developed a new way to diagnose heart attacks—with a simple, thermometer-like device, doctors could diagnose heart attacks using less materials and with a lower cost. Endquote https://insights.globalspec.com/arti...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=81189145