Intex Cloud Jewel : 4G LTE, 2GB RAM, Android Lollipop & SnapDeal Exclusive For Rs. 5999

Just like every week, Intex has churned out yet another smartphone. This time it’s the Intex Cloud Jewel, a smartphone that will be sold exclusively on SnapDeal. The Intex Cloud Jewel will be available in Champagne Gold and Grey colour variants for the price of Rs. 5999. For an entry-level smartphone the Intex Cloud Jewel packs in some very good specs. It starts off well by offering a 5-inch IPS panel display with HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels) with a pixels per inch figure of 294. The display on the Intex Cloud Jewel isn’t coated with any protective glass. Underneath the hood, we find an unspecified MediaTek chipset with a 1GHz processor and 2GB of RAM.

Intex Cloud Jewel 1

The Intex Cloud Jewel comes with a special feature that lets you track your smartphone online, a feature that normally involves installing a third party app from the Play Store. The Intex Cloud Jewel also comes with gestures which allow you to wake up the smartphone with a double tap or flip your smartphone to switch to silent and vice versa. The Intex Cloud Jewel runs Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and supports 4G connectivity on both of its SIM slots. The Intex Cloud Jewel has an internal memory of 16 GB which higher than usual and it offers you to expand that storage to up to 32 GB with the help of microSD cards.

Intex Cloud Jewel 2

In terms of camera we have an 8MP camera with flash on the rear which comes equipped with panorama, live photo, face beauty and gesture capture. On the front we have a rather underwhelming 2MP camera which is a smaller sensor as compared to InFocus’ recent offerings. The Intex Cloud Jewel is powered by a 2500mAh battery that is claimed to last for 220 hours on standby. The Intex Cloud Jewel measures 143.5 x 71.4 x 8.95 mm and weighs 140 grams. The company is offering a one year warranty on the Intex Cloud Jewel.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : THIS PROJECT IS BASED ON DISADVANTAGE OF FINGERPRINT BASED ATTENDENCE SYSTEM SOME TIMES IF FINGER IS NOT SCANNED MEANS LOGIN AND LOGOUT WILL MAKES SOME...
Project Abstract / Summary : Solid waste management is a great problem in our country. There are no proper technologies are present to handle this problem. Significance of our project...
Ladies and Gentlemen, i greet you! I am tremendously happy to have joined this incredible forum of ours 'crazy engineers'. My name is Paul, i live in Tanzania and i...
Project Abstract / Summary : MoodFoodie Well from the name you understand it clearly that it is about some food. Yeah quite true this is a web application project which...
Project Abstract / Summary : MoodFoodie Well from the name you understand it clearly that it is about some food. Yeah quite true this is a web application project which...