Intex Cloud Gem+: Quad Core Processor & Android Lollipop For Rs. 3299

It seems Intex is on a launching spree, yesterday it was the Intex Cloud Jewel : 4G LTE, 2GB RAM, Android Lollipop & SnapDeal Exclusive For Rs. 5999 and today it is the Intex Cloud Gem +. The Intex Cloud Gem + is a bargain basement smartphone from the company featuring Android Lollipop. Considering the Rs. 3299 price tag you should not expect more from this smartphone. The Intex Cloud Gem + starts off well with its 4-inch display with FWVGA (800 x 480 pixels) resolution. The display on the Intex Cloud Gem+ has a pixels per inch figure of 240 and is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. Underneath things get a little disappointing as we find a MediaTek MT6580 chipset that houses a 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU, a Mali 400 GPU and 512 MB of RAM. While other smartphones featuring the same chipset had 1GB of RAM, Intex has cut corners by using a smaller RAM. This is sure to become an issue for its potential users who would be frustrated due to lack of multitasking.

Intex Cloud Gem+

The internal memory on the Intex Cloud Gem + is also a big issue as it is maxes out at 4GB. Intex worsens the thing further by leaving 956MB free for customer use. Less than 1GB of space which means you have to opt for a microSD card which can be up to 32GB. On the camera front things get as bargain basement as possible as we have a 2MP rear camera with flash and a front camera without flash of the same resolution. Here is where InFocus’s new offerings would beat the Intex Cloud Gem +. Since things are cheap and not so cheerful, Intex has not provided 4G connectivity with the smartphone and you have to make do with only 3G connectivity.

The Intex Cloud Gem + is powered by a 1400mAh battery that lasts for up to 200 hours on standby and offers 4 hours of talk time. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, microUSB and Wi-Fi. The Intex Cloud Gem + features GPS navigation and gravity sensor. Intex preloads the Cloud Gem + with apps like Matrabhasha, i-store, Intex Service, OLX and Opera Mini. The Intex Cloud Gem + will be sold in retail as well as online stores in Classic Black and Soothing Black colour variants.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I am very confused and frustrated. I am preparing for GRE.. I pursued Electrical engineering and passed out in 2011. I will be appearing for GRE in Sep...
at present i am pursuing Bachelor in engineering Electrical in 4th sem in a good government college. my family financial condition is not too good. i am not much interested...
Hello guys . Can any body give me some innovative poster design concept or idea because I have a poster competition few days from now
What is the notion of variable free programming (the context is JAVA)?
Project Abstract / Summary : The main objective is to gain and transfer domain knowledge widely from specialized persons. The query posted in the website are mapped to specialized persons...