Intex Cloud Fame Offers Android Marshmallow and 4G Connectivity On A Budget

In India affordable Android Marshmallow smartphones are hard to come by but all that has changed with the recently launched Intex Cloud Fame. Intex Technologies, a company which has the habit of launching a new smartphone almost every week has churned out its first Android Marshmallow smartphone. Apart from its USP of running Android 6.0, the smartphone has some decent specs that won’t disappoint a first time smartphone user. The Intex Cloud Fame will be sold exclusively on Snapdeal for Rs. 3999 in a few days from now. The Intex Cloud Fame will be sold in Chocolate Brown and Dark Blue colour variants.

Intex Cloud Fame (7)
Intex Cloud Fame (5) Intex Cloud Fame (4) Intex Cloud Fame (3) Intex Cloud Fame (2)

Since the Intex Cloud Fame is a sub-Rs. 5K smartphone the company has opted for a slightly smaller 4.5inch FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) resolution display that is covered in Gorilla Glass 3. The pixels per inch figure is 217 but on a smaller screen you won’t notice the difference quite often. Underneath the hood, we have the quite popular MediaTek MT6735 SoC that was previously seen on the company’s #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# smartphones. The MediaTek MT6735 SoC houses a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, ARM Mali-T720 GPU and 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM which is sufficient to run Android Marshmallow. The MediaTek MT6735 SoC has proven to be a good performer as it recently beat its competitor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset in benchmark tests.

When it comes to the cameras on the Intex Cloud Fame we have got a 5MP dual LED flash equipped sensor on the rear and a 2MP camera on the front. The internal memory on the Intex Cloud Fame stands at 8GB and it gives you the option of expanding that storage to up to 32GB with the help of microSD cards. The dual-SIM 4G equipped smartphone is powered by an 1800mAh battery that is claimed to last for 270 hours on standby and offer 7 hours of talk time. Connectivity options on the Intex Cloud Fame include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB and sensor list includes G-Sensor, proximity and light. Intex has preloaded the smartphone with apps like Matrabhasha, i-store, 360 Security, OLX, Opera Mini, Freecharge, Newshunt, Intex Service and Folio. With features like this the Intex Cloud Fame is certainly a better buy than the recently launched Intex Cloud Breeze: Android KitKat, 3G Connectivity, SnapDeal Exclusive At Rs. 3,999 that was launched at the same price on the same website.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax Informatics Limited has unveiled their new smartphone, the Canvas XP 4G. The Micromax Canvas XP 4G is an entry-level smartphone that provides access to 4G LTE connectivity and some...
Please I want some guidelines to start my career.I Completed my B.Tech with 74.5%.I Know Auto Cad&Staad.pro. Is there any opportunities.
Machine learning could be soon readily used for monitoring manufacturing procedures of new materials, as reported by the Los Alamos National Laboratory. A unique computer based technique might provide a...
It seems like the Twitter owned live video streaming app, Periscope is feeling the threat from Facebook's live video sharing feature and has upped its game to compete with it....
Greetings I am Akram Khunaizi, Saudi, 32 years old I have 2 degrees : 1. 3 years associated diploma 2. Bachelor in IT engineering I have worked for 6 years...