Intex Aqua Y2+ Smartphone: Specs, Features And Price

After launching Aqua Y2 smartphone, Intex Mobiles has now listed the new version called ‘Intex Aqua Y2+’ on its official website. Priced at Rs.5,190, the new dual SIM (WCDMA/GSM) smartphone comes with three colour options-black, white and blue. Aqua Y2 with 4-inch WVGA IPS display runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, powered by 1.2 GHz dual core (MT6572) processor and is equipped with 4 GB internal memory and 512 MB RAM. Now, let’s take a look at the features and specifications of the new variant of Aqua Y2.

Intex_Aqua_Y2_Plus

Aqua Y2+ is powered by Quad core (SC7731) processor that has clock speed of 1.2 GHz. Running on slightly old Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, the smartphone packs only 512 MB RAM. It has 4 GB ROM with inbuilt memory of 1.31 GB. The external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card. The 4-inch (10.16 cm) WVGA IPS display has screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and colour depth of 262 K. The 9.7 mm thick handset is 124 mm in length and 64.5 mm in width. It weighs 100 gm (20 gm lighter than Y2 ).

Intex_Aqua_Y2_Plus_Back

Coming to the camera section, Aqua Y2+ has same specifications that of its predecessor. It also comes with 5 MP primary camera with flash support and does not have auto focus feature. Y2+ has 1.3 MP secondary camera. The other camera features include Panorama shot, continous Shot, color effects, et al. And, the pictures can also be taken by using volume up and down button. Like Aqua Y2, the new variant houses 1500 mAh battery. It provides talk time of about 5 to 6 hours and standby time up to 150 hours. For connectivity, Bluetooth, WiFi, HSDPA/HSUPA/ EDGE /GPRS / WAP and GPS/ AGPS are provided. The smartphone comes with FOTA feature but there is no word on Lollipop update yet.

After looking at the specs and features, Aqua Y2+ is almost like Aqua Y2 except very few differences. At this price range, it is likely to compete against Lava Iris Win1, and Micromax Canvas Fire 2 and Karbonn Titanium Dazzle. What are your thoughts about the new smartphone? Share with us in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is table named as , - loan (loan_number, branch_name, amount); i have to perform operation on this table is, -Decrement the loan by 5% whose amount is less than...
In inter networking, what is the difference between data rate and packet rate? How and to what extent can one affect the other?
Say if I were to study Blue tooth programming using Java this year, how can this help me if I decide to do for Doctorate program the next year? Any...
Now a days I am playing NES and Gameboy games in my machine using emulators. It's quite hard to find the ROMs of games without using the mighty TPB. So,...
If your about-to-go-dead camera's batteries need to be charged just before a long trip, who won't be annoyed? If the camera did not need batteries, wouldn't that really be something?...