Intex Aqua Xtreme V Launched At INR 11,290 - Specs & Features

After launching an entry-level smartphone Intex Aqua Amoled, last week, the Indian mobile manufacturer has now introduced a new budget smartphone- Intex Aqua Xtreme V. A successor to Intex Aqua Xtreme, the smartphone is listed on the company’s official website and can be grabbed at INR 11,290. The main difference between the two phones is that the Xtreme V comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage while rest of the specifications are almost similar. At the time of launch of Aqua Xtreme, the company had promised Android 5.0 Lollipop update and we can expect the same with its successor.

intex_aqua_xtreme_v

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display with Dragontrail glass for protection and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is equipped with a 1.7GHz true octa-core MediaTek (MT6592) processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and supports 16GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. The device sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Other camera options include continuous shot, face beauty, Panorama, face detection, live photo mode and smile shot. Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, FM and Bluetooth 4.0. It packs a 2000mAh battery that the company claims to deliver up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 180 hours of standby time. The dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) phone weighs around 120 grams and is available in Black, Grey, and Red colours.

Let us know your views on this new budget smartphone from Intex. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am a 2nd year student and i wanted a mini project.....pls give me some ideas..................
With the growing innovations in almost every domain of technology, Alibaba seems all set to add another domain in its investments list. Therefore, Chinese online retailer has decided to make...
South Korean electronics maker LG just introduced two new products in its LED projectors range. According to the LG press, these new products are portable projectors that will come under...
Dear all, If you notice anything suspicious on CrazyEngineers like URLs linking to unwanted websites or browsers showing any warning message (viz. possible malware on the site) or anything that...
i want to do certification on cloud computing. cloud computing is good for my future? Now i am in 6th sem with IT stream. plz give me your suggestions.