Intex Aqua Star Series Phones Arrive - Feature Quad Core, Android KitKat & Dual SIM Support

Intex Mobiles is on a smartphone launching spree and it has launched a whole new series of smartphones called the 'Intex Aqua Star'. Today they've launched 3 phones in the new series with Intex Aqua Star, Intex Aqua Star HD and Intex Aqua Star Power. The features and specifications highlighted by the company for each of these phones are evident in their names. The phones have more or less the same set of features, including - Android OS - 4.4.2 KitKat version, a 1.3GHz quad core MT6582M processor, 1 GB RAM, Dual SIM support and 3G, Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connectivity. Let's find out the specs that are unique to each device.

Intex-Aqua-Star
Intex Aqua Star​

The Intex Aqua Star features 5-inch FWVGA IPS Full Lamination display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution. An 8 megapixel camera stands on the rear, while a 2 megapixel camera resides on the front. A 2000 mAh battery offers a talktime of 5 hours and standby time of 220 hours. Next one on the list - the Intex Aqua Star HD comes with 5.0" HD IPS Full Laminated display with 1280x720 pixel resolution. A 1800 mAh battery lasts 6 hours of talk time and 250 hours on standby and this one features a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front one. Lastly, the Intex Aqua Star Power comes with a 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS Display and a 3000 mAh battery that might offer 9-10 hours of talktime and 350 hours of standby time. That makes this phone the most powerful battery phone in the series.

Intex-Aqua-Star-HD
Intex Aqua Star HD​

The phones come preloaded with a plethora of apps including - Intex Play, NewsHunt, Zapak, OLX, Matrabhasha and Opera Mini. The phone are priced in the mid-budget segment - The Intex Aqua Star is priced at Rs. 6,990, the Intex Aqua Star HD at Rs. 8,690 and the Intex Aqua Star Power at Rs. 7,490. The phone is launched through retail stores and Intex stores across India.

Intex-Aqua-Star-Power
That's all about the features, specs and price of the new phones. Share your thoughts on the new launch in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is my code : #include using namespace std; struct student { char name[20]; int age; long roll; }; int main() { student jimmy = { "Jimmy Green", 22, 06415603113...
Quote Qmed readers so far appear to be Trekkies—with the Star Trek movies and series garnering the most votes in our survey of the top movies for medtech professionals. Medical...
Quote: In an age where technology continues to shrink, we constantly search for new ways to better fit devices into our purses and pockets, around our wrists and strapped to...
what are the seven basic tools of quality control??? want to know everything about it.......
I want to take input for name of a student ... when i do char name[20]; and take input with cin>>name; it prints only upto 1st space like if i...