Intex Aqua Star L Features Android 5.0 Lollipop - Priced At INR 6,990

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Intex is on a launching spree this month. After unveiling Aqua X, Aqua Power HD, Aqua 5X and Aqua 3G Star this month, the company has announced its first Android 5.0 Lollipop-based smartphone: Aqua Star L. In fact, the company is endorsing it to be the first Android 5.0 Lollipop smartphone by an Indian brand. Recently, Xolo provided Android 5.0 update for two of its smartphones in India. The Aqua Star L is priced at Rs. 6,990 and will be available from 16th February exclusively via Snapdeal.

intex_aqua_star_l
As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a a 5-inch (480x854 pixels) FWVGA IPS display and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core (unspecified chipset) processor paired with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB). The device sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a secondary 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, and Bluetooth. The dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) smartphone packs a 2000mAh battery which delivers up to 220 Hours of Standby Time. It weighs 130 grams and will be available in Black and White colors.

Looking at the price and specs, this new affordable smartphone from Intex will compete with the likes of Moto E, Xiaomi Redmi 1S, and Lenovo A600. Let us know your views on this first Android 5.0 Lollipop-based smartphone from Intex. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Here you go...
    A decent processor, battery not bad design and everything bundled in less than 7000 bucks. Latest android is cherry on cake.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rezortify is a resort discovery portal in India. Co-founded by Nikita Mittal and Dhaval Jani in 2014, Rezortify brings its users to the best resorts at prime locations based on...
Hello guys, I plan to develop a web platform where you can ask questions related to engineering textbooks. For me, when I was in my first study year, I often...
If you are applying for a job or facing an MBA interview, chances of you facing that question in any interview scenario are quite obvious. The interviewer wants to know...
I have searched far and wide on the internet, but I haven't found a solution. I got a documentary from a friend which has hardcoded Chinese subtitles. Now even though...
Apple's got several hundred engineers working on Project Titan - which is an electric car likely in the form of a minivan. The news may come as a surprise to...