Intex Aqua Star II Running Android KitKat OS Launched At Rs. 5999

Indian smartphone maker Intex added yet another device to its famous Aqua Star series after it launched Intex Aqua Star II on Monday. Earlier it gathered some attention after the launch ofIntex Aqua Star L Features Android 5.0 Lollipop - Priced At INR 6,990, running Android 5 Lollipop which goes on sale today exclusively on SnapDeal. The company has already launched a bunch of other smartphones this month. The latest device is successor of Intex Aqua Star which was launched in September 2014 and features several same specifications. Launch of multiple smartphones this month indicates that Intex is leaving no stone unturned to compete with other smartphones companies.

Intex-Aqua-Star-2

Coming to specifications, the latest device holds 1.2GHz quad core Spreadtrum (SC7731) processor with 1GB RAM. In-built internal storage is 8GB which can be expanded to 32GB via microSD slot for those who need additional storage. The phone runs Android KitKat 4.4.2 and there’s no word n whether it would be upgradable to latest Android 5.0 Lollipop. If the company declares that Aqua Star II is upgradable to Lollipop, then it would obviously give an upper edge to the device.

The smartphone offers a 5-inch WVGA IPS display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. There’s 8MP rear autofocus camera and 5MP front camera for good selfies. The phone is powered by 2000mAh battery. Sensors present on the smartphone are gravity sensor, proximity sensor and light sensor. Connectivity options include 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS/A-GPS, micro-USB etc. Intex Aqua Star II is priced at Rs 5999 and would be available in White, Black, Grey and Blue color options. Compared to previously launched Intex Aqua Star L, this gadget has a better front camera and is cheaper.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Good that Intex is earning a reputation of building a sturdy design with low budget phone. However I am absolutely not sure what is the usage of having very minor difference between number of phones in your armory.

Intex has atleast 5 phones in same price range and specification creating confusion for their perspective buyers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Lava has added another handset to its Iris series of smartphone named- Iris Fuel 20. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 5,399 and will be available...
Personal computers manufacturer, VAIO Corporation has made its comeback by announcing its first devices in Tokyo. Earlier, VAIO was a brand of Sony Corporation but last year in February Sony...
I have seen many of people commenting on facebook pages posts without any name,even a single dot or link to there id, i already have tried 1)Alt+0160(which is used in...
(From Washington Post) Rather long, yet interesting article. One may not agree with all that is said. However, there is a lot of food for thought if one takes the...
The many excludes me. Quote: There is, after all, no patented formula for what or who we take to. And just as people sometimes fall for the unlikeliest partners, history...