Intex Aqua Sense 5.1: Good Looks & Dated Specs For Rs. 3,999

A new week is here and so is Intex Technologies with a new smartphone. Intex has launched a new smartphone called the Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 which is pretty bargain basement as it gets in the smartphone market. The Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 costs just shy of four thousand rupees and will go on sale in brick and mortar shops as well as online retailers. For an entry level smartphone, the Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 looks pretty good in White, Champagne and Grey colour variants with stitched leather looks. But when it comes to the tech specs it looks like a smartphone from 2010.

Intex Aqua Sense 5.1  (1)

The Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 starts off things well with its 5inch FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) resolution display with a pixel density of 294ppi. The display isn’t coated with a protective glass display and the screen to body ratio is 60%. Underneath things go downhill with a Spreadtrum SC7731 chipset that houses a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and disappointingly 512MB of LPDDR2 RAM running Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 smartphone has 8GB of internal memory and the option of expanding that storage with the help of microSD cards of up to 32GB.

Intex Aqua Sense 5.1  (2)

When it comes to the cameras on the Intex Aqua Sense 5.1, we have a 2MP camera on the rear and a 0.3MP camera on the front. The Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 is powered by a 2500mAh battery that will be enough to last for a day of average use. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. The lone sensor on the Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 is a motion sensor. The company preloads the smartphone with apps like Follo, Matrabhasha, iStore, OLX and Gujarat Lions.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Kaustabh, I am ECE, 2015 passed out. Currently working as a manual tester. I have told my manager several times, that i want to move to development. Today, he...
My knowledge of database systems is pretty limited but in the past week; all the web pages I've read seem to indicate that noSQL databases are tad faster than relational...
I've scored 83.76% in mba cet which are the best colleges for which I should apply in the cap rounds
Hello all, I have just completed my engineering and I am hired in TCS. I have given BIPM stream in my present ilp aspire course. So, could any body suggest...
Hi friends, I bought my new redmi note 3 and the first big game i wanted was fifa but fifa15 & fifa 16 were online dependant hence i opted for...