Intex Aqua Qwerty Brings Back The Touch-And-Type Smartphone Trend In India

Intex Aqua Qwerty is the first smartphone from the company to offer both keypad and touch-screen. If you thought gone were the days when Blackberry's famous touch and type smartphones made appearance every now and then, the new QWERTY phone in the Intex Aqua series is about to dazzle you. This feature phone is launched at a really low price of Rs. 4,990 and comes with a 3.5-inch HVGA (320x480 pixels) display. As we take a look down the technical specs list, we find a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) device powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor. Running on the bit old Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS, the Intex Aqua Qwerty phone features a 1500 mAh Li-Poly Battery.

On the storage front, the phone offers 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card. On the phone's rear end there's a 5 megapixel camera and a VGA front camera. Among the several connectivity options, the phone offers 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Micro-USB.

intex_aqua_qwerty

With this phone, Intex India aims to woo the customers who have a soft corner for the QWERTY keypads. If you think the facility of both touch with type for input is really convenient, this phone is great for a low-budget consumer in the country. Intex's Business Head - Sanjay Kumar Kalirona has shared his views at the launch by saying that they decided to come up with the Aqua Qwerty after doing a lot of market research. There are still users out there who want to send texts without errors for business use. The company also believes that women smartphone users would love this phone.

There is not much competition for the Intex Aqua Qwerty among the newly introduced smartphone. In upcoming weeks, however, Intex will launch Cloud Y10 featuring Android 4.2.2, 1GHz dual-core, 4-inch WVGA display and a 2 megapixel rear camera.

What do you think about the Intex Aqua Qwerty phone? Share with us in comments.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Intex auqa is a domestic player that is spreading its wings and giving some firm competition to other domestic biggies as Micromax, LAVA or Karboon.

Intex Aqua Qwerty is a fresh wave from the company to that competition with a smart phone having both touch and keyboard. A phone with the lower price that gives comfort of the qwerty keyboard to the smart phone lovers. Other features are nice to have for the price they are offering.

Overall I would say 'good' Phone or Value for Money.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ParallelDots was founded by the trio team of Angam Parashar, Ankit Singh and Muktabh Mayank. The startup presents a tool that allows any content archive to be presented in a...
Hello. I would like to know whats the real concept behind online eCommerce website specially yepme he offer t shirt at 175 rupees, where us if you put open costing...
hi...when i write a simple hello c++ program and executed in ubuntu13.0 its showing fatal error:library iostream.h not found like dat..wen i tried to install g++compiler using apt get command...
Salam, Hello Dear CEs I am looking for a collage provides Master degree in Telecom Engineering ( ONLINE ) with affordable tuition fees. I already search in google but I...
I have an idea for open e commerce company for only promoting Advertisement. I need details and future about this business, how is market, how to open this business.