Intex Aqua Power-M: Android Marshmallow & 4350mAh Battery For Rs. 4800

After a week of rest Intex Technologies is back with another smartphone launch. The Intex Aqua Power-M was launched today afternoon and it packs two important features that would entice the Indian consumer. As the name ‘Power’ suggests it has been equipped with a 4350mAh battery that would last for up to two days on average use. The company claims that this battery is enough to provide 25 hours of talk time and 600 hours of standby. The M in the name points to the operating system, Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This keeps with the trend of Intex providing Android Marshmallow on entry level devices.

Intex Aqua Power-M (1)

The Intex Aqua Power-M sports 5inch IPS panel display that has a HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution. The screen-to-body ratio is 67% and the pixel density is 294ppi. Underneath the hood of the Intex Aqua Power-M we have MediaTek MTK6580 chipset that houses a 1.3GHz Cortex A7 quad-core processor, Mali 400 MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM. The internal memory of the Intex Aqua Power-M stands at 8GB out of which 4.4GB remains vacant for the user. You also get a microSD card slot to expand the memory up to 32GB.

Intex Aqua Power-M (2)

The Intex Aqua Power-M has a 5MP LED flash equipped camera on the rear and a 2MP camera on the front with also a LED flash. The connectivity options on the Intex Aqua Power-M include Wi-Fi, microUSB and Bluetooth. The Intex Aqua Power-M has gravity, proximity and light sensors. The preloaded apps on Intex Aqua Power-M include Online Software Update, Opera Mini, Matrabhasha, Clean Master and Saavn. The Intex Aqua Power-M retails for Rs. 4800 in Champagne colour variant.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Sir My House is located in alandur(Guindy) oppsite to alandur railway station... Planing for reconstructing. Plot area is around 650 sqft and we are planning for a compact duplex...
Need Suggestions!! Hey, Guys I am Tribikram Mishra 2016 pass out Electrical student. I want to know what are the possible ways to get a fulltime job with the help...
Hello all.Can anybody help me give idea about power requirements in mobile phones.if it is practical then it would be better because i want to make a presentation based on...
Hi guys I heard that, a laminated material achieves(possess) greater strength compare to solid material ? Please can anyone explains how it achieves greater strength ? Thanks to crazy engineers.😀
A thriving engineering community like ours is filled with the best minds in engineering. We have some of the best engineering students and professionals among us. Yes, I am talking...