Intex Aqua Power HD Features 4,000 mAh Battery At INR 9,444; Specs At A Glance

The Indian mobile manufacturer Intex has unveiled another Aqua series smartphone named Aqua Power HD. Back in December last year, the company had launched Aqua Power with a huge 4,000 mAh battery and Aqua Power HD seems to be its successor with better set of specifications. The company claims the HD version to feature an enhanced screen, memory and camera to name a few features and is targeted who wants own smartphones with long battery life. The phone is priced at INR 9,444 and will go on sale in the coming days.

intex-power-hd-launched

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS display and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, with company promising a Lollipop update as well. It is powered by a 1.4GHz MediaTek MT6592M octa-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card. The device sports a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, FM and Bluetooth 4.0.

The dual-SIM smartphone packs a mammoth 4,000mAh battery that company claims to deliver up to 20 hours of talk time and 500 hours of standby time. Also, Intex claims that the smartphone comes with smart charging and can be used for charging other devices with the OTG support. Further, the phone comes pre-loaded with features like Auto Call Record, FM recording, OTG Support, smart gesture, Voice Capture and apps such as Ask Me, Opera mini, OLX, Newshunt, Quickoffice and more. The phone will be available in White, Black, Blue and Grey colour options.

Looking at the price and specifications of the smartphone, the handset will compete with the other budget phones like Lava Iris Fuel 60 and Micromax Canvas Power. Let us know your views on this new budget smartphone from Intex. Share with us in comments.

Via: Intex Aqua Power HD with 5-inch HD display, 2GB RAM, 4000mAh battery launched for Rs. 9444

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    10000k INR and 4000 mAh battery is impressive; other specs, size, build and design is not bad either.

I wish they could have launched with latest android or have plans for updates.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am trying to install and start learning openFOAM CFD myself, on a windows system. The installation for this predominantly (Linux based) open source CFD environment has been given...
With so many unconventional launches in CES 2015, there were quite a many products which didn’t receive the attention they should have. Canon PowerShot SX530 is one of such products....
Acer India debuted their new creation Acer One 10 (S1001) as an Amazon India exclusive recently. This Windows 8.1 device works as a standalone tablet and when paired with its...
i am doing project in image segmentation using isoperimetric partitioning. i dont know how to do this in matlab. kindly let me know if anyone know about this
The first working exoskeleton weighed almost 700 kg. Current ones are helping the disabled walk and be independent. Quote: Trends in sensors, power supplies, batteries, and other technologies are bringing...