Intex Aqua Power+ Features Quad Core | 4000 mAh Battery | Android 5.0

Indian smartphone manufacturer Intex has added a new product to its Aqua series, Aqua Power+. This flagship from the company has been announced at same price as that of its predecessor Aqua Speed HD. According to experts, this handset from Intex is a variant of Intex Aqua Speed. It will available to customers in three colours: Black-Champagne, White-Champagne, Champagne and Black-Silver.

Flaunting a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of around 1280 x 720 pixels, it is powered by Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. With 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor and 2GB RAM, it will undoubtedly give impressive speed to its customers. Taking a glance at storage capacity, we find that this smartphone offers 16 GB memory, which could be extended upto 32 GB.
intex_aqua_power_plus
With a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front camera, this dual SIM smartphone from Intex comes pre-loaded with some amazing games and apps. It also gives long gaming sessions with a powerful 4000 mAh battery, whereas normal users could get a talk time of upto uninterrupted 20 hours. Intex offers you this product with a set of impressive features at a frugal price of just Rs. 8999. This smartphone would be soon available at Reliance retail stores for buying.

Do you find this handset from Intex appealing? Post your views in the section below.

Via: tech.firstpost.com

Replies

• Prashu@
    Prashu@
    Is it comparable with Mi 4i?
    Please suggest
  • Coral Jain
    Coral Jain
    The features of this handset are pretty comparable to Xiaomi's Mi 4i. But, if you consider the price of this smartphone, it is way more cheaper than Mi 4i. The specifications remain same for both the mobile phones. However, intex gives you 4000 mAh battery which is obviously better than Mi 4i's 3200 mAh battery because battery surely remains a big concern these days. I would definitely suggest this handset over Mi 4i owing to its good features and splendid look.
    You can follow this link to know more features of Xiaomi Mi 4i
    -> Xiaomi Mi 4i Taken Off Wraps In India; Priced At Rs. 12,999: Specs & Features
  • Coral Jain
    Coral Jain
    Prashu@
    Is it comparable with Mi 4i?
    Please suggest
    The features of this handset are pretty comparable to Xiaomi's Mi 4i. But, if you consider the price of this smartphone, it is way more cheaper than Mi 4i. The specifications remain same for both the mobile phones. However, intex gives you 4000 mAh battery which is obviously better than Mi 4i's 3200 mAh battery because battery surely remains a big concern these days. I would definitely suggest this handset over Mi 4i owing to its good features and splendid look.
    You can follow this link to know more features of Xiaomi Mi 4i
    -> Xiaomi Mi 4i Taken Off Wraps In India; Priced At Rs. 12,999: Specs & Features

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have posted this query many times but didn't get any expert advice i expected. I am a mechanical engineer and will be leaving my job from next month. Job...
Hi guys, I need suggestion. Do u guys have some innovative ideas. Well I want to develope game same as that of clash of clans. Plz suggest me how can...
Hello everybody! can anyone really help me to how to learn dynamic programming!!
Wishing one of the strongest force on CrazyEngineers @A.V.Ramani a very very happy birthday! 😁🎉 He joined CrazyEngineers on April 2nd, 2011. It's been 4 really awesome years of interacting...
America's DARPA aka Defense Advance Research Projects Agency continues to make weapons that know one thing: hit the target, no matter what. The latest innovation comes from the 'Extreme Accuracy...