Intex Aqua N7 Available Online Via Flipkart For Rs. 3,990

Intex Mobiles is on fire and is launching a fleet of low-budget Android smartphones. The latest one on its portfolio is the Intex Aqua N7 phone which features a 9.8 mm thick body, a 4 inch WVGA, 800 x 480 Pixels resolution screen with Twisted Nematic Display. Powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor and running Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, the Aqua N7 specs speak of 4GB ROM, 512MB RAM and microSD card support up to 32 GB. Its 1400 mAh battery offers a talk time of 5 hours and a standby time of 240 hours. Available in a Midnight Blue color on Flipkart, the phone is priced at Rs. 3,990.

The bar phone has support for Dual SIM cards (GSM + WCDMA) and among the connectivity options, it features USB 2.0, A-GPS, EDGE, GPRS, USB tethering, Wi-Fi hotspot and of course 3G. The 8 megapixel camera on the rear is great for the price the phone is offered at and it features auto focus and panorama shot modes. The front camera is a decent 2 megapixel snapper with Flash LED, which is just okay for capturing average selfies.

intex-aqua-n7-smartphone-specs-features-price
Among the many apps that come preloaded with Intex Aqua N7 smartphones, the prominent ones include Ask Me, Battery Saver, Hangouts, Intex Play, MX Player, Intex Zone and Google Play Store. Flipkart notes that the additional features such as MMS Enabled, Auto Call Record and Main Menu Color Transition also accompany the specs list of the Aqua N7 phone. As of now, there's no word about alternative color options. So, midnight blue as seen in the picture above is the only color option available on the e-commerce portal.

The smartphone comes with a one year manufacturer warranty and comes bundled with a bundle of accessories in the package, including the battery, a travel charger and a data cable. What are your thoughts on the new smartphone from Intex? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Online Shopping India | Buy Mobiles, Electronics, Appliances, Clothing and More Online at Flipkart.com | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese handset maker, Vivo has announced the launch of an upgraded and improved version of X5Max called ‘Vivo X5Max+’. Last year, in December, Vivo launched X5Max as the 'World's slimmest'...
Project Abstract / Summary : Today there are so many vehicles which require choke for initial start up, when the engine is cold. Fuel vaporised less readily & tends to...
I wish to design a geodesic backpacking tent. A geodesic backpacking tent is a tent which is uses flexible poles which are arranged in a criss cross pattern. The fabric...
hi am kalaivani, looking for internship in cloud solutions provider company as a web developer(php). since i want to proceed my career in cloud technologies.. can anyone suggest me the...
can anyone list the cloud startups in india, specifically in chennai and bangalore. am looking forward to get into cloud based companies. thanks in advance..