Intex Aqua i7 Has 1080p Display For Your Viewing Pleasures.

Intex Aqua i7 has been launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 21,900. The smartphone was unveiled by Bollywood star & director Farhan Akhtar. Intex Technologies is one of the popular consumer electronics brand in India that has forayed into the smartphone markets. Let's have a quick look at the tech specs and features of Aqua i7 and whether it's worth the price.

Intex-Aqua-i7

Intex Aqua i7 offers a full 5" HD (1080p) display for your viewing pleasures. Those of you who've had an opportunity to view a full HD mobile screen will know that it's a pure bliss. The display comes with Corning's Gorilla Glass technology - that makes the display scratch proof and tough! The phone has a quad-core mediaTek processor operating at 1.5 GHz along with 2GB of onboard RAM and a 13MP rear camera. Surprisingly, there's a cool 5MP camera on the front. The phone will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean firmware out of the box.

Intex's decided to put a massive 32GB on board storage. Plus, the company provides additional 5GB of storage on Intex Cloud. Note that being a cloud phone, the phone does not let you increase the storage space using MicroSD card. Other than that, you'll have Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, GPS and sensors like G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient light sensor etc. The whole unit will be powered by a 2,000 mAh battery; which we believe is too small to handle a full HD display!

The phone will be available in two colors - pearl white and pearl black. The phone will ship with a flip cover and a screen guard. If you are a Farhan Akhtar fan, you can get limited edition of this phone which comes with Farhan's signature and a keychain.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    One of the major drawback of the phone is that there is no Sd card extension option and they had less power battery to power 1080 p display.It will be difficult for customers to choose a phone nowadays.Intex is familiar to me as a electronic manufacturer sucj as speakers and now itsmaking. strong stamp on the mobile arena.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    One of the major drawback of the phone is that there is no Sd card extension option and they had less power battery to power 1080 p display.
    Have you read???

Intex's decided to put a massive 32GB on board storage. Plus, the company provides additional 5GB of storage on Intex Cloud. Note that being a cloud phone,
    37 GB is no lesser for a phone, why the hell someone will need a SD card extension?
    I know 2000mAH battery is a little lesser to run 1080p display, but not too bad, Is It?

Also, Have you noticed,
    The phone has a quad-core mediaTek processor operating at 1.5 GHz along with 2GB of onboard RAM and a 13MP rear camera. Surprisingly, there's a cool 5MP camera on the front. The phone will run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean firmware out of the box.
    In 21900 it is a steal....

Anyone got a chance to have a first look at the device?

-AJ
    Anil Jain
    Have you read???

37 GB is no lesser for a phone, why the hell someone will need a SD card extension?

-CB
    I accept it sir but when you take videos with 13mp cam or have videos of 1080p in your phone, then I hope 32GB onboard memory will be less for the user.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    I accept it sir but when you take videos with 13mp cam or have videos of 1080p in your phone, then I hope 32GB onboard memory will be less for the user.
    I don't think you're going to record video at 1080p of total size of 37GB in one run 👀

Anyways, you can connect the data-cable & backup the data, right ?
    Plus,Cloud services like Ubuntu One & Dropbox is giving 16GB each to free users.(Ofcourse you've to do some hard work to get 16GB)
    I am totally convinced.Surrendered to Abhishek and anil jain's explanation.
    Thanks. I understand but still a extra sd card is a bonus in my perception

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony and Microsoft unveiled their next gen consoles at E3 2013, at that time it seemed Sony had emerged as the winner in the ultimate war of game consoles even...
In this thread, there would be latest technical and general terms and buzzwords which i think we should be familiar with......contributions from all the members are invited. So lets start...
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING COMES UNDER CIVIL ENGINEERING?OR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
This Braking system is consists of ultrasonic sensor, Control Unit, Pneumatic breaking system. The Ultrasonic sensor is used to detect the obstacle. There is any obstacle in the path, the...
The system, known as Flywheel KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System), is fitted to a vehicle’s rear axle and stores energy captured during braking, a concept related to regenerative braking common...