Intex Aqua i5 Octa Smartphone Available On Amazon India At Rs. 7,499

Indian smartphone manufacturing company, Intex, has come up with its next smartphone, Intex Aqua i5 Octa, in India. Thus, adding another smart product in its Aqua series. You can have a look at all the previous Aqua smartphones launched by Intex #-Link-Snipped-#. Priced at Rs 7,499, the new Aqua i5 Octa is available exclusively on the e-commerce site Amazon India. Focusing on the performance as a critical aspect of the smartphone, Intex has offered 1.4GHz octa-core processor, 1 GB RAM and Android v4.4.2 KitKat operating system.

Intex aqua

The dual sim (GSM+WCDMA) smartphone has 5-inch (12.7 cm) display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The QHD IPS capacitive touchscreen has 80% colour saturation. Aqua i5 Octa has 8GB internal memory and the external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD. For capturing all your memorable moments, the smartphone offers you 13 megapixels rear camera and an impressive 5 megapixel front camera for selfies. The rear camera has F2.8 aperture support along with flash and is equipped with a handful of utility features such as panorama shot, self-timer and HDR.

Intex Aqua i5 is powered by 2000mAh lithium-ion battery accompanied by ‘Content Adaptive Brightness Control’ (CABC) technology that will help you save upto 20% power. The battery supports 6-7 hours talk-time and 240 hours of stand-by time. The dimensions of the handset are 14.5 x 0.9 x 7.2 cm. The connectivity options include Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot and USB. The sensors such as G sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor and E‐Compass sensor are also provided.It also has OTG support. Aqua i5 Octa supports 21 regional languages. The phone will be available in the market in three different colours- white, black and blue.

This handset definitely falls in the category of budget smartphones that are powerpacked with the latest features. However, in this race for capturing the regional markets, how well will Intex fare? Will the new Aqua smartphone be able to compete ? Please let us know if you would prefer this latest entrant as your next handset in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• madhuridevi
    madhuridevi
    The smartphone are becoming very cheap...want to buy this
  • nipuntyagi
    nipuntyagi
    madhuridevi
    The smartphone are becoming very cheap...want to buy this
    at this cost why not opt for huawei honor holly or lava iris.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am YeduKondalu,Presently pursuing my B.Tech. hope i will have time here.
i have done btech. in electronics and communication now i getting a job in drive test, rf survey . As i have done a research on job ,i have got...
Quote: The collection at the Headquarters Library now numbers around 600 000 standards, specifications, codes, test methods and techncial regulations issued by different ISO member bodies, international standardizing bodies such...
Hi ALL Can any one provide me the details of the current openings in VLSI Companies. Regards Vidya
can any one provide me the logic to implement FIFO in Verilog or atleast provide me some references ? Regards