Intex Aqua Curve Isn't A Curved Screen Smartphone; Launched In India At Rs. 12,490

Intex Mobiles had launched a new mid-budget smartphone in India with the name 'Intex Aqua Curve'. Though the name suggests otherwise, Intex Aqua Curve isn't a flexible display smartphone like the LG G Flex or Samsung Galaxy Curve. It is a normal bar style phone with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system running on its 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek (MT6582) processor. The Intex Aqua Curve smartphone features a 5-inch qHD display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution with OGS (One Glass Solution) based display. Coupled with 1 GB RAM and a a Mali 400 graphics process, the Aqua Curve smartphone sports an 8 megapixel autofocus rear camera with flash and a 2 megapixel front-facing camera.

On the memory front, Intex Aqua Curve packs a 4GB of inbuilt storage, which can be further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. For the user's connectivity needs, there's 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB and GPS. Running on a 2,000mAh battery that offers a talk time of 4.5 hours along with a standby time of 180 hours. Coming in three color variants Black, Blue and Red, the smartphone is a Dual SIM (GSM+CDMA) one. It brings a new feature called the 'Shake Screenshot' that lets users take screenshots by shaking the phone. Commenting on the launch Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Business Head- Mobile Division at Intex said, "Aqua Curve is a smartphone for next generation mobile phone users who like to make their own style statement and prefer to stay connected, while on the go. This phone is perfect blend of style and technology."

Intex-Aqua-Curve

Other than
โ€‹
Other than the basic technical specifications, Intex Aqua Curve also brings in the features such as look away, flip to silent, speech recognition and air gesture for music. Alongside a host of pre-loaded apps, the phone also brings in an integrated MP3 player and support for FM radio. At the price of Rs. 12,490 that it is offered at, the phone is likely to compete with XOLO Q1000, Micromax Canvas 4, Karbonn S5 Titanium and Spice Pinnacle FHD among the Indian popular brands.

How do you like the features and specs of Intex Aqua Curve? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.โ€‹

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends this is Basil working as software engineer .2+ experience in .NET technologies.I found Crazy Engineers very informative and thus i am now a CEan.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Dear All, I have things to discuss in this forum. I am working on developing a Pipeline Leak detection System. I have developed everything only one item is reminds. I...
About me... I'm Sunil Singh. Unfortunately I had to start blogging and posting with my nick name Onil. I'm in 3rd yr of my Industrial Engineering and reside in Nagpur....
Stratasys, the 3D printer manufacturer has launched the world's first full-color, multi-material 3D Printer that incorporates the triple-jetting technology which combines droplets of three types of material in different quantities...