Intex Aqua 4X Priced At Rs. 2999 - It Doesn't Get Cheaper Than This!

Intex Mobiles has launched a new Android 4.2.2 running smartphone named "Intex Aqua 4X" that features a 4-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen with a 800 x 480 pixel resolution display and a 1.0 GHz Dual Core Processor. Priced at just Rs. 2999, we believe this is the cheapest phone in India that offers Android Jelly Bean OS with a screen sized as big as 4-inches. Equipped with two cameras, a 2.0 megapixel rear one and a VGA front camera, the Intex Aqua 4X features auto-capture mode, but no flash.

The Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) phone lets users separate work and personal accounts. On the memory front, the Aqua 4X smartphone specs list 512 MB ROM, 14.0 MB built-in memory and microSD card support up to 32 GB. A 1300 mAh battery offers a talktime of 3-4 hours and standby time of up to 180 hours. The specifications charts also talks of 3G, WI-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, EDGE and GPRS among the connectivity options. For entertainment purpose, the Intex Aqua 4X offers support for FM Radio and pre-loaded games such as - Bubble Invasion, Zombie Quest and Angry Gorilla.

Intex-Aqua-4X-India-Launch
The phone is currently listed on eBay in a single colors option - black and is up for sale at Rs. 2999. Inside the package kit, buyers will find an earphone, a 1300 mAh Battery, a travel charger, a data cable, a user manual, a screen guard and a warranty card.

That's about it. There's other phones in the market in this segment, including Spice Smart Flo Mi-359, Karbonn A52, Micromax Bolt A34 and iBall Andi 3.5 Classique, but like we mentioned earlier, none of them offer a 4-inch screen. Do let us know your thoughts on the new Intex Aqua 4X smartphone in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    A 4-inch screen with Jelly Bean OS and dual cameras at just Rs.2999 is simply amazing.Looks like other brands might face tough competition now.😀
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I agree #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Packaged device is coming with earphone, charger, screen guard and warranty (now sue how long) card as well in the price range of 3000.. whoo hoo. Shout out for this.

Intex, micromax, Lava, Karboon, now... Xiomi, onePlus, Moto everyone is jumping in the price war of smartphone in low budget segment. Seems like Samsung (with 32% market share) and Apple soon going to feel the heat.

It would be good to see Samsung joining the price war of 3-7K segment.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I guess it is safe to say that this phone can be recommended to anyone who is on a really low budget. 👍 Anyone here using an Intex phone? How is their service?
  • Sunny Mathew
    Sunny Mathew
    it is good but little water spoiled my phone and the service centre is asking for Rs.2500/- for the spares. not even one year.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi sir i m extc student i want know is there demand for telecom n wat i have to prepare for better job (courses ,languges) N wat the demand for...
The Xiaomi Redmi 1s smartphone's rear camera is 8 megapixels and the front camera is 1.3 megapixels. Additionally, it offers the following camera features: LED Flash, Autofocus, Geo-tagging, HDR photo...
Another new Android phone under Rs. 10,000 in India is here from Celkon Mobiles called the 'Celkon Millenium Ultra Q500'. Running on the latest version of Android the 4.4 KitKat...
mem,,which is better option for software testing or networking career especially for girls?
SanDisk has taken the first step to solve our 4K video recording and storage worries by launching the biggest SD card yet. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card...