Intex Aqua 3G Neo Brings Android 4.4 And Quad Core Processor For Rs. 3690

Intex has unveiled yet another low-budget smartphone in its Aqua series with 3G Neo to bring the power of 3G connectivity along side the Android ecosystem. Priced at Rs. 3690, the Intex Aqua 3G Neo features a small 4-inch display with 800 x 480 resolution touch screen that supports 16M colours. Powered by the slightly older version - Android KitKat, this smartphone is powered by a 1.2 Quad core processor (SC7731 chipset), 512 MB RAM, 4 GB ROM and microSD card support up to 32 GB. The smartphone sports a sleek design and a light-weight body with back finish in 4 different colour variants - Black, Blue, White and Champagne.

Intex-Aqua-3G-Neo-India

At 10 mm thickness & weighing 105 gram, the Intex Aqua 3G Neo sports a 1500 mAh battery with about 8 hours of talk time and up to 180 hours of standby. There's a 2 megapixel rear facing camera and a 0.3 megapixel VGA camera is located on the front. Additional camera features include - Digital Zoom, Multi shot, Slow Motion video recording and facility to capture image during recording. Connectivity is taken care of with support for WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, 3G, GPRS/EDGE and GPS on connectivity front.

Among the bunch of extra features, there's Intex Zone, Google Play Store app, Blowing unlock, Quick lock screen(double click to lock screen at standby), Opera mini, OLX, Nano Reloaded Apps etc. coming preloaded with the smartphone. What are your thoughts about the new Intex mobile? Share with us in comments below

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am a 2014 pass out. Did my BE in computer from GTU. Currently I am working as a developer (minigames in HTML5/JS). I just wanted to bring...
Why is 0! = 1 ?
I want to make Database Management project.please suggest me some topic👎
Please suggest some good books on Power System Optimization Tech specially on Particle Swarm Optimization technique
what is the subject main concept and future life?