Intex 6000 mAh Power Bank PBX-6KL For Rs. 2500

Intex Technologies is back in the game to compete the likes of Xiaomi and OnePlus, its two big Chinese competitors, by introducing a brand new power bank with 6000 mAh capacity. This time it's not an Android smartphone to enter the war against the Chinese multinationals in the overcrowded gadget market of the country. Power banks are not only the need of the hour, but also becoming the top accessory to own when it comes to travellers and those who work on the go. Intex wants to set itself apart from others by introducing an LED lamp as a part of the package with the 6000mAh power bank.

It was only a few days back that OnePlus launched its OnePlus 10000 mAh Power Bank Launching Today and last year Xiaomi was able to surprise us all with its gigantic Xiaomi Mi 16000 mAh Power Bank - Just What You Need! following the highly popular 5200 mAh and 10400 versions. With the Intex 6000 mAh portable bank, the company has brought two USB 2.0 ports and 4 different sockets. The LED lamp can serve as a torch as well as your study light. The specifications list notes that the power bank features Life Cycle >500 times and needs 5 hours of charging time.

intex-6000mah-power-bank
This is not the first power bank from the company. It has several power banks selling successfully via ecommerce sites such as Flipkart and Amazon. For instance, there's Intex 10000 mAh Power Bank (IT-PB10k) as well as Intex 4000 mAh IT-PB-4K Power Bank available in blue, white and grey colors.

The official price of the power bank is Rs. 2500 and it should soon start selling in major e-commerce stores as well as through brick and mortar shops. What are your thoughts about power banks from Intex? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I am not sure if Intex is going to get any success with 6000 mAh power bank that is priced at 2500 bucks.

Some of the better brands with high power packs by Xiaomi, OnePlus, PNY are available in lesser price, then why someone will go for a lower capacity in higher price?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Agree. I wonder what the company was thinking when it aims to compete the biggies.
    I guess they take the advantage of people being unaware of brand names, especially those who dont buy online and prefer brick and mortar stores. There are still thousands who dont check reviews or do comparisons before buying.
  • Octell bank
    Octell bank

Are you the one who look forward to acquire a power bank but still have confusions to go for anyone? Though, these power banks offer a long time working situation to your personal smartphone, tablet and other gadgets.

However, finding a suitable power bank is a general requirement because in this smartphone arena most of the mobile batteries don’t ever last long due to being overly used. However, all available smartphone are lashed with various features and lot of applications with it as to enable great ease to their users and these also drain your mobile battery in earliest manner. Octell offers wide-ranging power bank ranges to their customers so that they can keep their phones ongoing without even thinking more about battery health.

We provide quick charge power bank, wireless power bank, high capacity power bank, fast charging data cable and lot more to our customers. Available products at Octell are best in class and it sure to drag huge user attention.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - If you wish to advertise, get in touch with us via 'Contact Us' link in the footer. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Take a look at seven robots that made an impact in 2015. These robots from 2015 will blow you away. https://machinedesign.com/gallery/recent-robots-2015?eid=forward#slide-0-field_images-47961
Hi, I m into 3rd year of my engineering now. I got year back in 2nd year. Am I eligible for writing GATE exam?? Because my course gets to duration...
What is the physical significance of power spectral density? If it represents power content in a given frequency, then its integration over frequency must give the 'total' power of the...
i got 14 in phase 1 and phase 2 in total...if i score more than 26 in theory..will i get passsed?
Hi I would like to Know which BE Engineering Degrees are Valued these days and can find a Job easily after completing. Your Valuable comments on this please.