Intex 43-inch Full HD LED TV Priced In India At Rs. 32000

Just in time for the festive season that's just a month away, Intex has unveiled its all new 43-inch LED TV called 'Intex LED-4300' at a price of Rs. 32000. Look at all the features of the TV, it is fair enough to say that Intex is competing with global players like Sony and Samsung by offering a TV at a much cheaper price and that's its biggest USP.

Intex-LED-4300-FHD-TV

The Intex LED-4300 comes with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The 108 cm Full HD display comes with Eye Safe-T Matrix Technology that is said to prevent your eye from tiring even after watching the screen for long hours. The tech at play here is a combination of advanced plane switching, copper bus line technology, column space and over driving circuit. Moreover, the Screen Flickering is avoided using a higher vertical refresh rate and the presence of a Digital Filter eliminates excess noise in a picture, so that your visuals don't suffer any distortion.

Coming to the major specifications - The Intex LED 4300 TV has a 16:9 aspect ratio with 178 degree viewing angle, a mega dynamic contrast ratio and a 260 cd/m2 brightness level. The TV comes with a Smart Power Saving feature and the specs note that the power consumption for this set is less than 75 W.

The built-in stereo speakers have a 10W x 2 sound output and are equipped with surround sound technology. The speakers are located at the bottom of the frame. The overall weight of the TV set is 10 kg.

The Input & Output ports on the Intex LED 4300 include 2 HDMI, a VGA Input, two AV-In, a AV-out, 2 USB 2.0 ports (which support FHD video playability), a PC Audio Input (Mini Jack), a RF-In and a single headphone jack slot.

With that we come to the end of featured highlighted by the company. What are your thoughts about the all new Intex FHD LED TV - its specifications and pricing? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess anyone who's looking to buy TV should wait for the Xiaomi TV to launch in India. They're offering a big 48" TV, 4K for just about Rs. 40K. Wouldn't that be a killer deal?
  • suraj badda
    suraj badda
    Now it' high time we should stop buying china products and buy indian products which will also give high job opportunities and also economic growth in india. As even indian companies are giving the same configurations/specs compared to others..
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    This is interesting package given by Intex in such crucial festival season which definitely boosts sell👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I am searching for a way to mitigate electricity power theft. I work with an electricity distribution firm. Do you have any ideas?
Quote: I like reading billion-person books. Books, that if read widely, would change a billion lives. I like reading books where I feel my brain have an IQ orgasm. Like,...
Quote: While collecting this short list of engineering disasters, I decided that to qualify as a disaster, an event had to involve loss of life, and the larger the loss...
Can anyone explain difference between graduate apprentice training and graduate engineering trainee?
The All India Council of Technical Education is said to be considering the cutting down of over 6 lakh engineering seats in colleges over the next few years. The reason...