Interview with Pritam Ashutosh Sahu, Co-Founder & Director - EDALL Syatems

EDALL Systems is founded by Pritam Ashutosh Sahu. He completed his B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering from Anna University in 2010.

In an exclusive interview with CrazyEngineers, Pritam talks about EDALL Systems, Drone Techonlogy and his first UAV. Pritam also shares his views about risk management, his favorite subject and a lot more. Read on!

EdallSystems-team-interview

1. Could you please tell our readers more about Edall Systems?

Pritam: Edall Systems was founded in 2008 and currently based out near HAL Airport in Bangalore. It is a team of dynamic engineers with a vision to provide critical solutions using innovative technologies and tools in the field of Aerospace focusing on UAV technologies . We are creating a business environment which is best suited for our client expectation. Our main focus is on developing Indigenous products and provide world class Engineering Services.

We understand the customer requirements keenly which enables us to suggest cost effective solutions to the customer. This enables us to deliver greater innovation to compete in the global marketplace. Our team, comprised of technically advanced engineers which helps us achieve superior quality results on time and on budget.

2. You built your first UAV as a final year student at the Anna University. How did you come up with the idea?

Pritam: The first UAV was built as a student project at Hindustan college of Engineering(Anna University) under the guidance of Scientist Dr. Selvarajan of National Aerospace Laboratories. During our academic of aeronautical Engineering we thought of designing and developing a complete system( when we are pursuing our third year). So for this we been through so many research paper and reference and we found that building a complete aircraft is expensive and takes a lot of time. Then we decided to develop a 3 m wing span UAV of 15 kg total takeoff weight which has a future requirement in the field of drone and also it was in our financial budget and time.

3. Could you tell our readers more about Drone Technology?

Pritam: Drone technology is unmanned aerial vehicle operated autonomously by a autopilot systems or manually by a control station which carry various payload depend upon mission requirement.

4. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What is holding you back?

Pritam: We want establish a complete UAV(of any size) manufacturing facility in India to produce UAVs for our national requirement. This our long term goal to achieve.
Now we are in progress to develop this. The thing which holding us back is time and money.

5. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

Pritam: Already I quit my job to start this company. I will win million dollars I will develop EDALL SYSTEMS a Million dollar advanced drone development company.

6. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?

Pritam: When you worked on a concept for a long time and you are confident about that go ahead don’t think about the result. If you will not achieve 100% of your goal you get to know how to make it success for another idea.

7. What life lesson did you learn the hard way? What would be your piece of advice for budding engineers?

Pritam:
For engineers don’t go behind money go behind what you want to be and what you want to work for. For more inspiration go and watch 3Idiot movie.
8. If you had to teach something, what would you teach? Why?

Pritam: If I had to teach something I like to teach Humanity. We go too necessary, school, precollege , college to be a better human not to be a engineer or doctor. So at last we should a good human.

9. Thank you for your time. Any message for our readers?

Pritam:
Don’t listen to other when you are going to do something new and keep up your aggression till end you get success.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Superb interview .
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Superb interview .
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft’s personal digital assistant Cortana will finally be making its way to India on the Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1. Joe Belfiore, the corporate vice president and manager for Windows...
Quote: You may be surprised to hear the applications that are taking advantage of plastic bearings. While metal may still win out in some cases, plastic bearings can be just...
guys suggest me any innovative project competitions that are going to held in tamil nadu on next two months..i want to submit my project in that occation..
Hello All, I am Srividhya Rajagopalan 😀 I have done my Engineering in Industrial Biotechnology. I am currently working in Bangalore as an Associate manager in an Analytics firm. I...
Hi, I am a software professional working in a product based company.we use CORE JAVA technology.I have almost 3 years of experience.I am planning to shift the job but I...