Internship Or Training in DRDO And ISRO.

R/sir i want to full information how to apply application for training in DRDo and ISRO with contact number and address of training and placement department.Thanks lots.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mamta goel
    R/sir i want to full information how to apply application for training in DRDo and ISRO with contact number and address of training and placement department.Thanks lots.
    Hi Mamta, have a look at this page on DRDO's official website: #-Link-Snipped-# . It looks like you'll have to identify the appropriate laboratory to send your application to.
  • mamta goel
    mamta goel
    sir i have searching lots of links but have not found particular contact number of that labs of training.
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    is it possible to apply for the training at drdo or isro one more thing i want to mantion is that shree pilani is also a research centre who provide training. But it is more useful for the electronics student. search for it if any body required and if any body know about the isro and drdo then pls confirm the information at this post. If it is possible then it would be a great place for the 6 month training and it would be more helpful for the placement also.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    mamta goel
    sir i have searching lots of links but have not found particular contact number of that labs of training.
    #-Link-Snipped-# ...😒
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I think this is something that many engineering students are looking for.

I recently heard from a friend who works at DRDO as a junior scientist that it's mostly through trial and error. Meaning that anyone applying for internship should write a letter to the specific department's DRDO Lab Director and get it signed on it from your college or University HOD (Head of Department) or Dean and send it through FAX.

Students should obviously highlight their skills and mention the papers written or presented. Don't forget to add your contact details.

DRDO works for the following mentioned departments of military technology:
    • Aeronautics
    • Armaments
    • Combat
    • Vehicle
    • Electronics
    • Advanced computing
    • Simulation and life science
    • Naval System
    If the lab director finds you suitable, you will most probably hear from them via email or call for the next round i.e. an interview.

All the best.
  • Girish Kumar Gunjari
    Girish Kumar Gunjari
    Hi Im Girish .I'd Like to do Internship in one of the Aeronautical Companies ...Can u guide me
  • soumika
    soumika
    hello my name soumika and i am very interested to do my summer training from drdo . plz send me "what is the procedure to apply in drdo" to my emalid :soumika16@gmail.com or contact me :08750928236
  • nagasarath
    nagasarath
    Girish Kumar Gunjari
    Hi Im Girish .I'd Like to do Internship in one of the Aeronautical Companies ...Can u guide me
    soumika
    hello my name soumika and i am very interested to do my summer training from drdo . plz send me "what is the procedure to apply in drdo" to my emalid :soumika16@gmail.com or contact me :08750928236
    DRDO comprises different laboratories spread across the country, the detailed addresses of which are available in DRDO website.

Each laboratory has a different field of research, development and core competence like armaments, materials, electronics, heavy vehicles, missiles, life sciences etc. about which you can get an overview from the website. As these are a cluster of laboratories under the aegis of Ministry of Defence, each has different training policies based on their security restrictions. The Director of the concerned lab is the only approving authority for such type of industrial trainings. We therefore suggest that you should directly contact the Director of the concerned lab in which you desire to get your training through the Head of your College/Institute. Any further clarifications regarding the training process and policies may also be obtained from the concerned lab in which you desire to have your training from.
  • Niraj64742
    Niraj64742
    I want a traning from DRDO so please send me the whole procedure for it and also provide me a helpline no. for enquiry purpose.
  • Sirisha .K
    Sirisha .K
    Please tell me the procedure of DRDO internships
  • Sathyasree Sureshkumar
    Sathyasree Sureshkumar
    sir i need an intenship in ISRO for my second year B.E(ECE). How can i apply for the intenship?
  • Sathyasree Sureshkumar
    Sathyasree Sureshkumar
    Ankita Katdare
    Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I think this is something that many engineering students are looking for.

I recently heard from a friend who works at DRDO as a junior scientist that it's mostly through trial and error. Meaning that anyone applying for internship should write a letter to the specific department's DRDO Lab Director and get it signed on it from your college or University HOD (Head of Department) or Dean and send it through FAX.

Students should obviously highlight their skills and mention the papers written or presented. Don't forget to add your contact details.

DRDO works for the following mentioned departments of military technology:
    • Aeronautics
    • Armaments
    • Combat
    • Vehicle
    • Electronics
    • Advanced computing
    • Simulation and life science
    • Naval System
    If the lab director finds you suitable, you will most probably hear from them via email or call for the next round i.e. an interview.

All the best.
  • Nalluri surya
    Nalluri surya
    #-Link-Snipped-# sir, i have seen the web link given by u but i could not see any contact detail over there.. can u please guide me to intern in DRDO
  • Nalluri surya
    Nalluri surya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Mamta, have a look at this page on DRDO's official website: #-Link-Snipped-# . It looks like you'll have to identify the appropriate laboratory to send your application to.
    there is nothing in the site representing the intern process can u guide us clearly
  • Shakuntala Karande
    Shakuntala Karande
    Sir, I am shakuntla Karande . I want to get the traning in ISRO. so, can you give a procedure for traning application in ISRO?
  • Sachin Luthra
    Sachin Luthra
    hey i'm Sachin pursuing B.tech in CSE and want to do training in DRDO and ISRO,what should i do ?, any help ?

Hey,I am doing B.Tech in CSE and want to do internship in DRDO,what should i do ?,any help ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sachin Luthra
    Hey,I am doing B.Tech in CSE and want to do internship in DRDO,what should i do ?,any help ?
    What's stopping you from doing internship in DRDO anyway?
  • Sachin Luthra
    Sachin Luthra
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's stopping you from doing internship in DRDO anyway?
    Nothing is stopping me but i don't know the procedure of getting it.
  • Afrudeen
    Afrudeen
    Sir I am pursuing btech 3rd year I would like to do internship on drdo.how can I apply
  • SRITARUN MADICHERLA
    SRITARUN MADICHERLA

SIR I would like to do internship in ISRO i belongs to civil department please give any suggestion sir .

• Tarun Goenka
    Tarun Goenka

Sir/Mam I am a student of 2nd year Chemical Engineering Branch. I want to do internship in DRDO. Is there any internship for my branch.

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# here are some details you might be interested in :#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Yogesh Bhamare
    Yogesh Bhamare

Hi. I am first year student of department of mechanical engineer. So I interest to get internship from DRDO And ISRO before going in second year of my graduation. How it is possible ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Where to use TPN switch and TPN Isolator,Moreover y to use it.I Have gr8 confusion regarding the realm of neutral wire.y is it so necessary. Plz help.........
Hello! i'm currently pursuing M.Tech in Power systems engineering. I'm in 2nd semester and i have course on mini project related power systems. I'm having confusion in choosing the title...
Can any one help me about this project ? like components costs and where they are available ect........
guys i get this question by a msg sevice and it says that only 2% IAS candidates can solve this so try this and prove that you are an genioius....
I NEED A SEMINAR TOPIC RELATED TO CIVIL ENGINEERING WHICH HAV SUBSTANTIAL INFLUENCE IN MODERN LIFE...D NEW INNOVATIONS OR SUMTHN LYK DAT.... PLS SUGGEST ME A GUD ONE